BEKO OSF21121X Built-in Electric Single Oven & Ceramic Hob - Stainless Steel & Black
Product code: 322612
- Width: 60 cm
- 4-zone ceramic hob
- Capacity: 65 litres
- Oven type: Fan
- Easy-clean enamel oven liners
With a large 65 litre capacity the fan assisted oven will provide you with ample space, whether you are preparing a family meal, enjoying a good baking session or throwing a dinner party. For further flexibility, the Beko OSF21121X comes with adefrost function and a fully-variable grill. And what's more, the OSF21121X oven has easy-clean enamel lining, so scrubbing troublesome spills will be a thing of the past!
A double-glazed heat reflective glass door makes it easy to see why the Beko OSF21121X has been rated A in terms of its energy efficiency and the inclusion of an interior light will mean you can keep an eye on the fairy cakes, making sure they rise!
In terms of the hob, the Beko OSF21121X offers four ceramic zones for cooking and has easy-to-use dial controls. With the freedom of not being attached to the oven, you can place the hob anywhere in your kitchen for maximum convenience.
Explore your recipe collection and unleash your inner chef with the Beko OSF21121X Built-in Electric Single Oven & Ceramic Hob.
Technical specifications for BEKO OSF21121X Built-in Electric Single Oven & Ceramic Hob - Stainless Steel & Black
|Colour||Stainless steel & black|
|Number of zones||4|
|Number of ovens||1|
|Energy consumption||0.79 kWh|
|Oven cleaning||Easy-clean enamel|
|Minimum distance required||650 mm|
|Dimensions||- Oven: 595 x 594 x 567 mm (H x W x D)
- Hob: 55 x 580 x 570 mm (H x W x D)
|Recess dimensions||- Oven: 590 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Hob: 560 x 490 mm (H x W)
|Weight||- Oven: 39 kg
- Hob: 8 kg
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- FREE next day delivery when you order online before 8pm.
- FREE delivery on another day of your choice.
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) for £19.99.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service.
Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
Reserve and Collect
Selected large items are available to reserve online and collect in store.
It's simple and easy to use - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores. You can reserve it online to be paid for and collected in store. Your item will be available to collect one hour after the reservation and it will be held until the end of the following day.
Built-in Cooking Package Installation
When you have your new cooker delivered, why not have it installed at the same time? You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week, for most of the UK. That way, we can install your appliance at a time that suits you.
Our installation services are available to purchase from the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Did you know that all gas cookers need to be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer? Without the Gas Safe certification, your household insurance could invalidate.Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register (previously CORGI) and accredited by UKAS (UK Accreditation Service),they have undertaken over 800 hours of training. Here's what we'll do:
- Evaluate your kitchen and make sure the existing connections are safe to use and meet the legal requirements. We’ll need to access to your gas meter for gas safety check.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Fit the oven, hob or hood into an existing space.
- Perform a full health and safety check, ensuring that safety clearance to surrounding cabinets/worktops are met.
- Test the cooker to make sure it’s fully working and ready to use to the manufacturer’s specification and industry standards in accordance with the Gas Safety (installation and use) regulations.
- Visually inspect any other gas appliances for safety and ensure they are working as they should be.
- Provide a copy of the gas / electric certificates(s) which verifies that the cooker is safe to use and all the safety checks have been done.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
- Step 1: Check your connection
- Step 2: Check the space
- Step 3: Check the environment
- View our detailed check list for more information
- Unfortunately we will not be able to install your new cooker if the connection, space and environment can't meet the installation requirements
- Please also check there is an electrical connection within 1.5 metres of the new appliance location and not directly above.
- Please ensure that you check the requirements for both gas and electric cookers.
Remove and recycle your old product
To save you the hassle we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging when we deliver your new one.
Just add the service at the 'Confirm basket’ page, charge applies.
Note: You will need to disconnect your old product before we arrive unless you have purchased installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
For peace of mind our Care Plan service protects your built-in cooker if it develops a fault or breaks down, even as the result of a mishap. Additional benefits include:
- 14 day repair promise
- No extra costs
- Unlimited repairs
- An annual service clean
Just add ‘Care Plan’ at the basket page or ask in store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
Learn more about the benefits of our Cooker Care Plan.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet enabled mobile device, smart phone, PC or laptop.
14 day repair promise starts from when we collect your item or when you drop your item to one of our stores.