Currys Cashback -Terms & Conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions customers will be provisionally eligible to receive cashback reward upon purchasing a qualifying tablet or ereader together with a case from Currys/PC World from 7th November – 5th December 2012 (both dates being inclusive).
Qualifying claims will be eligible for the following cashback:
- Spend £69.00 - £129.99on a qualifying Tablet or ereader and case from Currys /PC World and claim £10 cashback; OR
- Spend between £130.00 and £199.99 on a qualifying Tablet or ereader and case from Currys / PC World and claim £20 cashback; OR
- Spend over £200.00 on a qualifying Tablet and case from Currys/PC World and claim £30 cashback.
For £50 cashback:
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7” Tablet and case from Currys/PC World and claim £20 cashback from Currys /PC World and £30 cashback from Samsung
For £80 cashback:
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10” tablet or Samsung Note 10” tablet and case for Currys and or PC World and claim £30 cashback from Currys/PC World and £50 cashback from Samsung.
The Promotion is being managed by a third party: Opia Ltd.
- The Currys PC World cashback promotion is valid on the purchase of a brand new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) qualifying Tablet or ereader and qualifying case during the promotional period.
- Qualifying Tablets and qualifying cases include all products purchased through Currys / PC World.
- The promotion is open to residents of U.K. & Isle of man only. This offer is not open to employees of DSG Retail .
- Claims must be submitted by the Customer himself.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, Customers may claim their cashback reward after purchasing a qualifying Tablet and qualifying case in a single transaction detailed on a single invoice from Currys / PC World.
- There is a maximum of 5 cashback claims per customer during the promotional period. Any claim in excess of this number will be disqualified.
- A receipt may only be used once to claim a cashback reward. Subject to the terms of condition 6 above, if multiple qualifying products are included within a single receipt the Customer may use such single receipt proof of purchase to support his claim for cashback for all qualifying products recorded in it up to maximum of 5.
- The promotion is only valid for end users. Claims for products purchased which will be resold or rented to a third party are ineligible for this promotion.
- Return of a qualifying product to the retailer following submission of the claim for the cashback will disentitle the participant to the cashback.
- The amount of cashback reward is determined by the price paid for the tablet or ereader and not the total spend/receipt value. Each individual tablet or ereader purchased will be treated independently when calculating the cashback value even if multiple qualifying product bundles have been purchased in one transaction.
- The validity of the purchase will be checked and verified by DSG Retail. If it is found to be fraudulent, or in any respect improper the claim for cashback will be rejected
- If the product is returned by the Customer after the cashback reward has been paid, Currys/PC World shall be entitled to recover the cashback reward from the Customer which shall be repayable forthwith .
- The cashback reward shall not be payable if the Customer has not within the promotional period referred to above :
- purchased the qualifying Tablet or ereader and case from Currys /PC World; and/or
- completed the online claim form; and/or
- supplied proof of purchase; and/or
- submitted his claim online within the allocated claim window from the date of purchase; and/or
- has otherwise failed in any way to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Currys/PC World reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent, incomplete, altered or illegible claims. No responsibility will be accepted for claims which have been lost, or are late, damaged, misdirected or delayed.
- Claims must be submitted online only and postal claims will not be accepted.
- Currys/PC World is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Without prejudice to any pending Customer claim Currys/PC World reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.
- Customers providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions within seven days. If the Customer fails within such additional seven day period (the date of notification being day one), to comply with the terms and conditions, the claim will be rejected and no further claim in respect of the same purchase shall be considered.
- Address for correspondence – Currys PC World Cashback, PO Box 487, GATESHEAD, NE8 9BQ. The postal address is for correspondence relating to the promotion only and not for submission of postal claims.
- To take advantage of the promotion visit www.currys.co.uk/tabletcashback or www.pcworld.co.uk/tabletcashback and fill out the online claim form. The Customer must provide a receipt number, upload a scanned copy or digital photograph of their receipt & serial number as proof of purchase.
- For Samsung Tablets, two claim forms will be required, one for Currys/PC World and one for Samsung. When creating your Currys/PC World claim form you will be automatically directed to the Samsung Claim form so you can claim the full cashback amount.
- The scanned copy or digital photograph of the receipt must clearly show the date of purchase, the retailer – Currys or PC World, the products purchased and the price paid. If this is not clear from the upload submitted the claim will be rejected as invalid.
- A full and valid claim form must be received no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 days from the date of purchase as indicated on the invoice/receipt. If claims are submitted before or after this claim window they will be deemed invalid.
- Once the claim has been received, the Customer will receive confirmation of receipt of the claim form by email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether or not the claim for cashback has been successful. It is the Customer’s responsibility to contact the above email address within fourteen days of his claim being submitted if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- The cashback will be paid directly to the individual submitting the claim only who must be the same individual that made the purchase of the qualifying product associated with the cashback claim.
- Payments of cashback will be made via cheque payment within 42 days of the claim being validated. You will receive confirmation of their claim being validated via email, and the cheque will be sent to the address submitted at the time of making the claim.
- For questions regarding the status of Your claim, please email email@example.com or call 0843 658 0737
Promoter address: DSG Retail, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempsted, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG - please do not send any applications or promotional correspondence to this address as it will not be responded to.
FAQs – Tablet cashback
Available upon purchase of tablets and ereaders when bought with any case
1. What products qualify for the Tablet cashback promotion?
Purchases of a qualifying new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Tablet or ereader and any case (click here to see full range of qualifying Tablet and ereader models and cashback amounts). Excludes all Ipad models.
2. How will I receive my cashback?
You will receive your cashback via cheque. Consumers in the UK will be paid in Sterling.
3. What is a valid proof of purchase?
A receipt, invoice or order notification which details your purchase and includes store details and purchase date. (An Order Confirmation or delivery note does not qualify as a proof of purchase)
4. What happens if I lose my receipt?We will not be able to process your claim without a valid copy of the original receipt, accompanied with all of the information requested on the claim form. If the original receipt has been lost or damaged, most stores can provide a copy if the consumer requests it.
5. How do I redeem my cashback?
For Samsung tablets, two claim forms will be required to qualify for the full £50 and £80 cashback amounts. You will be automatically directed to the Samsung claim form once you have completed the Currys PC World version.
6. When do I need to submit my claim?
Claims must be made no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 days from the date of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt the date of purchase on the invoice or receipt counts as day 1. Claims received outside this period will be marked as invalid and will not be entered into the promotion.
7. How will I know my claim has been validated?
Once the required documents have been received, the participant will receive confirmation of receipt by email stating whether or not the claim for cashback has been successful. It is the claimant's responsibility to contact the agent using the email address below within fourteen days of their claim being posted if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
8. How long will it take for my payment to arrive?
Typically payments of cashback are posted within 42 days of the claim being received and validated.
9. Who should I contact if my payment hasn’t arrived or I haven’t received confirmation of my claim?
Claimants should contact the agent using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full cashback terms and conditions click here