Separate selling price £79.98
For a reliable power supply, take a look at the Corsair Builder Series CX430 ATX PSU.
With an 80PLUS Bronze certificate, the Builder Series CX430 provides all the power you need for your PC, making it the perfect upgrade choice. It promises continuous and reliable power delivery for your desktop.
The CX430 comes with extra long cables that are designed to suit any desktop, and you can be sure of safety thanks to the over-voltage and over-power protection. Short circuit protection helps to make sure that your components stay safe in case of accidents.
The Builder Series CX-430 includes an ultra-quiet 120 mm fan that keeps airflow constant around your PSU. The fan responds to the temperature, which helps to keep it working quietly.
Bring home the best for your PC with the Corsair Builder Series CX430 ATX PSU.
Product code: 036343
|Power Outputs||1 x ATX Connector
1 x EPS Connector
1 x PCI-E Connector
3 x 4 Pin Peripheral Connector
4 x SATA Connector
1 x Floppy Connector
|Cooling||120 mm fan|
|Other Features||- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x L)|
|Manufacturer's Guarantee||3 years|