Separate selling price £84.98
Ideal for a home or office computer in need of an upgrade, the Corsair Builder Series CX500 ATX PSU helps to provide worry-free power.
Control over your power
Providing continuous and reliable power, the Builder Series CX500 is a smart upgrade for your desktop. It is 80PLUS Bronze certified and is designed with long cables that help it to suit any tower PC.
It also provides protection against over- and under-voltage and over-power. Your components will be protected by short-circuit protection.
The Builder Series CX-500 includes a 120 mm fan that keeps air moving around your PSU. It boasts quiet operation as the fan varies according to temperature.
Give your PC a boost with the Corsair Builder Series CX500 ATX PSU.
Product code: 036344
|Power Outputs||1 x ATX Connector
1 x EPS Connector
2 x PCI-E Connector
4 x 4 Pin Peripheral Connector
5 x SATA Connector
1 x Floppy Connector
|Cooling||Ultra-quiet 120 mm fan|
|Other Features||- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Ultra-quiet 120 mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x L)|
|Manufacturer's Guarantee||3 years|