CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 Fixed ATX PSU - 500 W
Product code: 036344
Control over your power
Providing continuous and reliable power, the Builder Series CX500 is a smart upgrade for your desktop. It is 80PLUS Bronze certified and is designed with long cables that help it to suit any tower PC.
It also provides protection against over- and under-voltage and over-power. Your components will be protected by short-circuit protection.
The Builder Series CX-500 includes a 120 mm fan that keeps air moving around your PSU. It boasts quiet operation as the fan varies according to temperature.
Give your PC a boost with the Corsair Builder Series CX500 ATX PSU.
Technical specifications for CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 Fixed ATX PSU - 500 W
|Power Outputs||1 x ATX Connector
1 x EPS Connector
2 x PCI-E Connector
4 x 4 Pin Peripheral Connector
5 x SATA Connector
1 x Floppy Connector
|Cooling||Ultra-quiet 120 mm fan|
|Other Features||- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Ultra-quiet 120 mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x L)|
|Manufacturer's Guarantee||3 years|
Did you know you can order online and collect in store for free?
It's simple - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores.
There are two Order Online and Collect in Store services:
Reserve and Collect
If your item is in stock locally, you can reserve it online for free, to collect from store minutes later. So you'll get it even quicker than we can bring it to you, and with no delivery charges. Once reserved, your item's held till closing time the next day, to be paid for when you collect.
Pay and Collect
If your local store doesn't have this product in stock, you can pay online and then have it delivered to store for collection.
Your item will be sent from our warehouse to the store for free and will be available to collect from 5pm on your chosen day of delivery, including next day. Your product will be available to collect for 28 days after delivery.