ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD ATX Motherboard - with AM3+ socket
Product code: 044472
- Supports up to 32 GB RAM
- SATA 6 GB/sec connectivity
- Multi-GPU support
Military certified components make up this Asus motherboard. The TUF Chokes contain a powerful alloy material that supports up to 25% more current than conventional components, with lower noise pollution and extreme durability.
Achieve superb stability and enhanced performance too with the help of the Digi + Power Control, with digital voltage controllers for accurate voltage tuning of the CPU and DRAM.
Keep your components cool thanks to the TUF CeraM!X Heatsink Coating technology, which disperses heat over a large surface area. Ceramics work to conduct heat away from the circuit, so you can achieve better motherboard performance, with an extended life.
Monitor critical areas of the Asus motherboard with The TUF Thermal Radar. The radar monitors temperature and adjusts fan speed to maintain a cool temperature and avoid overheating.
Safe and secure
Experience safe and successful booting with MemOK! - a push of a button is all you need to patch memory issues and dramatically improve boot success.
Protect your Asus motherboard from unexpected electrostatic discharges (ESD) with the anti-static chip, a protective design and I/O shield to stop potentially damaging effects from sudden surges.
Asus includes a range of enhanced features on the motherboard, such as super fast USB 3.0 and extra SATA 6 GB/s ports.
You can update BIOS in a flash with the USB BIOS Flashback – simply plug in a USB flash drive containing the BIOS file, press the flash button for three seconds and the UEFI BIOS will then automatically update.
Link up all your devices including tablets, smartphones and laptops with Remote Go!. Using this application you can manage your PC from a smartphone or tablet or share files between devices and more.
Achieve the perfect set up with quality components, all-round compatibility and durability with the Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD ATX Motherboard.
Technical specifications for ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD ATX Motherboard - with AM3+ socket
|Memory||- 4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz ECC, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4 GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3 GB. Install a 64-bit Windows OS when you want to install 4 GB or more memory on the motherboard
- Due to CPU spec., AMD 100 series CPUs support up to DDR3 1066 MHz. With ASUS design, this motherboard can support up to DDR3 1333 MHz
|Expansion slots||- 3 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (dual x16 or x16/x8/x8) *1
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 1 x PCI
|Audio||- Realtek ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Absolute Pitch 192kHz/ 24-bit True BD Lossless Sound
- Blu-ray audio layer Content Protection
- ASUS Noise Filter
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
|LAN||1 x LAN (RJ45) port|
|USB||1 x USB 3.0 connector supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0 connectors supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
|Special features||- TUF ENGINE! Power Design
- Ultimate COOL! Thermal Solution
- ASUS Exclusive Features: Remote GO!, USB BIOS Flashback, MemOK!, AI Suite II, Ai Charger+, Anti-Surge, ESD Guards, ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode & Network iControl
- ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS Q-Design
|Back panel I/O connectors||- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.0 (blue)
- 8 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 6 x Audio jack(s)
- 1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
|Internal connectors||- 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x TPM connector(s)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 4 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel connector(s)
- 1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector)
- 1 x DirectKey Button(s)
- 1 x DRCT header(s)
- 1 x MemOK! button(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
|BIOS||- 64 MB Flash ROM
- UEFI BIOS
- SM BIOS 2.7
- ACPI 2.0a
- Multi-language BIOS
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect)
|Accessories included||- User manual
- ASUS Q-Shield
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x SLI bridge(s)
- 1 x Q-connector(s) (2 in 1)
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x TUF 5 Year Warranty manual(s) (by region)
|Dimensions||12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )|
Did you know you can order online and collect in store for free?
It's simple - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores.
There are two Order Online and Collect in Store services:
Reserve and Collect
If your local store has the product in stock, you can reserve it online to be paid for and collected in store. Your item will be available to collect one hour after the reservation and it will be held until the end of the following day.
Pay and Collect
If your local store doesn't have this product in stock, you can pay online and then have it delivered to store for collection.
Your item will be sent from our warehouse to the store for free and will be available to collect from 5pm on your chosen day of delivery, including next day. Your product will be available to collect for 28 days after delivery.