KASPERSKY Pure 3.0 Total Security
Product code: 068991
- 3 PCs for 1 year
- Full edition
Making the Internet safer
Whether you're using your PC for work or play, this software can help to keep your personal information safe.
It uses a combination of software installed on your PC and Kaspersky's cloud technology to protect you from ever-evolving online threats. Real-time data can be accessed from the cloud, which is constantly updated with data from the Kaspersky Security Network.
The Automatic Exploit Prevention technology helps to block attacks using commonly used applications, helping to stop attacks which try to access personal information or take control of your PC. Potential threats to your PC can be monitored and analysed, whilst dangerous actions are blocked to help to protect your computer.
Protecting your money
As more and more transactions are carried out online, you need better protection for your payments. Pure 3.0 Total Security helps to add to protection already in place by ensuring that the website you're using is secure and verified.
You can also open these pages in a protected mode, which helps to protect your credit card and details from being accessed by cybercriminals.
Escape the fraudsters thanks to the two unique keyboard technologies: Secure Keyboard and Virtual Keyboard. These help to protect your information against keyloggers, hackers and more.
The Password Manager feature helps you to generate strong passwords, and can secure your passwords in an encrypted format so you can keep them safe.
Cleaning up your PC
You'll be able to backup and restore features with ease thanks to the scheduled backup technology of Pure 3.0 Total Security. You can also store your backup online so you can access it wherever you are.
Not only can this software help to keep your PC running smoothly by helping to erase your browsing history and deleted files, but it also allows you to store sensitive data in a personalised and password protected vault, which keeps information secure.
Advanced Parental Control helps you to monitor your children's internet access, PC and applications use and even monitor their communications.
You can also block the transfer of personal information, which includes phone and credit card numbers, helping to protect them from online dangers.
Keep your digital world safe from dangers with Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security.
Technical specifications for KASPERSKY Pure 3.0 Total Security
|Licence||3 users, 1 year|
|Operating system||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 bit)
|System requirements||- 480 MB free space on the hard disk
- CD-ROM (to install the product)
- Internet connection (to activate the product)
- Computer mouse
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above (to update anti-virus databases and application modules on the Internet)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 or above
For Windows XP:
- Intel Pentium 800 MHz 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64) or above (or compatible)
- 512 MB available RAM
For Windows Vista:
- Intel Pentium 1000 MHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit(x64) or above (or compatible)
- 1 GB available RAM (32-bit)
- 2 GB available RAM (64-bit)
- Only Kaspersky Lab products versions `11.0.0232 and higher are compatible with OS Windows 7
For Windows 7:
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit(x64) or above (or compatible)
- 1 GB available RAM (32-bit)
- 2 GB available RAM (64-bit)
- To display the product’s interface optimally it is recommended to use standard screen resolution not less than 800x600 pixels
- Safe Run Mode, the component of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, doesn’t work with Microsoft Windows XP x64, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- The Safe Run for Applications component from Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 does not support the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP x64, Microsoft Windows Vista x64, Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- The Safe Run for Browsers component from Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 does not support OS Microsoft Windows XP x64 and functions with some limits on operating systems Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64
Did you know you can order online and collect in store for free?
It's simple - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores.
There are two Order Online and Collect in Store services:
Reserve and Collect
If your local store has the product in stock, you can reserve it online to be paid for and collected in store. Your item will be available to collect one hour after the reservation and it will be held until the end of the following day.
Pay and Collect
If your local store doesn't have this product in stock, you can pay online and then have it delivered to store for collection.
Your item will be sent from our warehouse to the store for free and will be available to collect from 5pm on your chosen day of delivery, including next day. Your product will be available to collect for 28 days after delivery.