NERO Burn Express 3
Product code: 098083
Leading disc burning software
You'll be able get down to burning and copying your own discs in no time with Nero Burn Express 3.
This powerful and simple programme lets you drag and drop data, music, videos and photos to create your own CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs in next to no time. Superior quality is a few easy clicks away.
Add some security to your discs
With Nero Burn Express 3 you'll be able to add passwords or encryption codes to the discs you burn, a great feature that lets you bring a new level of security to your CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays.
It's also possible to automatically encode files when you're ripping audio CDs, giving you more control and making things faster and easier.
Ensure you're able to create your own disc-based media quickly, easily and dynamically with Nero Burn Express 3 for PC.
Technical specifications for NERO Burn Express 3
|Licence||1 user, perpetual|
|Other features||- Drag & drop data, music, videos & photos to burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Security protection by adding passwords or encryption codes
- Automatically encode files when ripping audio CD files
|Operating system||- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
|Processor requirements||2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor|
|RAM requirements||512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8)|
|Hard drive space requirements||500 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)|
|Other requirements||- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 are shipped with the product or an automated download if not included in the package.
- For some services an Internet connection is required.
- On 64 bit operating systems, applications run in 32 bit emulation mode
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly.
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended.
Did you know you can order online and collect in store for free?
It's simple - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores.
There are two Order Online and Collect in Store services:
Reserve and Collect
If your item is in stock locally, you can reserve it online for free, to collect from store minutes later. So you'll get it even quicker than we can bring it to you, and with no delivery charges. Once reserved, your item's held till closing time the next day, to be paid for when you collect.
Pay and Collect
If your local store doesn't have this product in stock, you can pay online and then have it delivered to store for collection.
Your item will be sent from our warehouse to the store for free and will be available to collect from 5pm on your chosen day of delivery, including next day. Your product will be available to collect for 28 days after delivery.