Coriander & Lime Mayonnaise
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 300 ml sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Zest of 2 limes
- Salt & pepper
- Add the eggs, mustard and lime juice to the beaker and use the whisk attachment to gently whisk together on speed 1 (depending on the model).
- With the blender still running, slowly drizzle the oil into the beaker and continue to whisk until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
- Once you have the correct consistency, finely chop the fresh coriander (this can be done using the chopper attachment if available).
- Add the coriander, lime zest, salt and pepper and whisk until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Remove the rubber mat from the beaker and use as a lid for storage.
Note: Fresh mayonnaise can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.