BEKO OSF21133SX Built-in Electric Oven & Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
Product code: 006326
- Width: 60 cm
- 4-ring gas hob
- Capacity: 65 litres
- Oven type: Fan
- Easy-clean enamel oven liners
Cooked to perfection
The OSF21133SX offers a plenty of cooking space with the 65 litre oven, offering room to cook your culinary delights on the two shelves. This fan oven has 4 functions, including a defrost function, and the easy clean enamel makes life easier.
It also doubles as a fully variable grill, including a grill pan that lets you quickly and easily grill your food.
Cooking with gas
The hob of the OSF21133SX offers you all the flexibility of cooking with gas, with 4 gas burners for you to use. The auto-ignition burners make it easy to use, and you can make sure your family are safe thanks to the flame supervision device fitted to each burner, which cuts off the gas if the flame goes out.
Make your kitchen something to be proud of with the Beko OSF21133SX Built-in Electric Oven & Gas Hob.
Technical specifications for BEKO OSF21133SX Built-in Electric Oven & Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
|Number of burners||4|
|Number of ovens||1|
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Energy consumption||1.8 kWh|
|Oven cleaning||Easy-clean enamel|
|Dimensions||- Oven: 595 x 594 x 567 mm (H x W x D)
- Hob: 84 x 580 x 510 mm (H x W x D)
|Recess dimensions||- Oven: 590-600 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Hob: 560 x 490 mm (W x D)
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- FREE next day delivery when you order online before 8pm.
- FREE delivery on another day of your choice.
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) for £19.99.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service.
Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
Reserve and Collect
Selected large items are available to reserve online and collect in store.
It's simple and easy to use - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores. You can reserve it online to be paid for and collected in store. Your item will be available to collect one hour after the reservation and it will be held until the end of the following day.
Built-in Cooking Package Installation
When you have your new cooker delivered, why not have it installed at the same time? You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week, for most of the UK. That way, we can install your appliance at a time that suits you.
Our installation services are available to purchase from the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Did you know that all gas cookers need to be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer? Without the Gas Safe certification, your household insurance could invalidate.Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register (previously CORGI) and accredited by UKAS (UK Accreditation Service),they have undertaken over 800 hours of training. Here's what we'll do:
- Evaluate your kitchen and make sure the existing connections are safe to use and meet the legal requirements. We’ll need to access to your gas meter for gas safety check.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Fit the oven, hob or hood into an existing space.
- Perform a full health and safety check, ensuring that safety clearance to surrounding cabinets/worktops are met.
- Test the cooker to make sure it’s fully working and ready to use to the manufacturer’s specification and industry standards in accordance with the Gas Safety (installation and use) regulations.
- Visually inspect any other gas appliances for safety and ensure they are working as they should be.
- Provide a copy of the gas / electric certificates(s) which verifies that the cooker is safe to use and all the safety checks have been done.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
- Step 1: Check your connection
- Step 2: Check the space
- Step 3: Check the environment
- View our detailed check list for more information
- Unfortunately we will not be able to install your new cooker if the connection, space and environment can't meet the installation requirements
- Please also check there is an electrical connection within 1.5 metres of the new appliance location and not directly above.
- Please ensure that you check the requirements for both gas and electric cookers.
Remove and recycle your old product
To save you the hassle we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging when we deliver your new one.
Just add the service at the 'Confirm basket’ page, charge applies.
Note: You will need to disconnect your old product before we arrive unless you have purchased installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
For peace of mind our Care Plan service protects your cooker if it develops a fault or breaks down, even as the result of a mishap. Additional benefits include:
- 14 day repair promise
- No extra costs
- Unlimited repairs
- An annual service clean
Just add ‘Care Plan’ at the basket page or ask in store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
Learn more about the benefits of our Cooker Care Plan.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet enabled mobile device, smart phone, PC or laptop.
14 day repair promise starts from when we collect your item or when you drop your item to one of our stores.