RANGEMASTER Classic Splashback
Product code: 491347
Designed to protect the space behind your cooker from the daily splashes and spills of the hob, and to provide a hygienic surface, the Rangemaster Classic Splashback also makes a classy statement in your kitchen.
Technical specifications for RANGEMASTER Classic Splashback
|Dimensions||670 x 898 x 15 mm (H x W x D)|
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- FREE next day delivery when you order online before 8pm.
- FREE delivery on another day of your choice.
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) for £19.99.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service.
Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
Reserve and Collect
Selected large items are available to reserve online and collect in store.
It's simple and easy to use - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores. You can reserve it online to be paid for and collected in store. Your item will be available to collect one hour after the reservation and it will be held until the end of the following day.
Cooker Hood or Splashback Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the cooker hood or splashback will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker hood or splashback and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the cooker hood and its settings.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old product
To save you the hassle we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging when we deliver your new one.
Just add the service at the 'Confirm basket’ page, charge applies.
Note: You will need to disconnect your old product before we arrive unless you have purchased installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.