Product code: 064409
HOTPOINT FDUD 44110X Full-size Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- 14 place settings
- Energy rating: A+
- Water consumption: 7 litres per cycle
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Washing machine, washer-dryer & dishwasher installation
Our Knowhow experts can install your new product for you the same day we deliver. Here's what's included:
- Disconnect the existing appliance
- Un-box the new product and remove the transit bolts
- Connect your appliance to a suitable mains water supply within 1.5 metres of your product and an electrical socket
- Connect the waste hose to suitable spigot, down pipe and existing waste connections
- Level the appliance and check that it’s fully working and operational
- Take your old appliance and packaging away to be recycled
Just add installation to your order at the checkout
Learn more about Knowhow Laundry & Dishwasher Installation.
Please note if your product is delivered directly by the manufacturer they will also provide the installation service if you choose it. Prices and availability may vary.
Care Plan for Laundry Appliances
A Care Plan protects your laundry appliance if it develops a fault or breaks down, even as the result of a mishap. You also benefit from an annual valet every year.
There are two ways to pay for your plan - monthly or fixed term. Paying monthly means you’ll only pay a small amount each month for as long as you want, whereas paying a fixed term is ideal if you just want to pay once and know your product is protected from then on.
Please note, customers selecting a monthly Care Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month
|Protection against breakdown|
|Protection against mishap|
|Fast fix - 14 day repair promise*|
|You won't pay a penny more|
|We'll fix or replace with new|
|Request a replacement|
|Valet every year|
*14 day repair promise starts from when we collect your item or when you drop your item to one of our stores.
Learn more about the benefits of our Laundry Care Plan.
You can add a Care Plan to your chosen products on your basket confirmation page when you are ready to checkout, or for Order online & collect in store please ask when you collect your item.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
|Type||Full-size freestanding dishwasher|
|Manufacturer’s warranty||1 year|
|Number of programmes||11|
|Number of wash temperatures||2|
|Programmes||- Auto Fast
- Auto Normal
- Auto Intensive
- Duo Wash
- Express 30
- Good Night
- Self Clean
|Quick wash time||30 minutes|
|Eco wash time||190 minutes|
|Time remaining indicator||Yes|
|Height adjustable top basket||Yes|
|Adjustable water softener||Yes|
|Digital display||Yes - LCD|
|Rinse aid indicator||Yes|
|Wash efficiency rating||A|
|Energy efficiency rating||A+|
|Annual energy consumption||293 kWh|
|Annual water consumption||1960 litres|
|Energy consumption per cycle||1.03 kWh|
|Water consumption per cycle||7 litres|
|Noise level||43 dB(A)|
|Drying efficiency rating||A|
|Power consumption in off-mode||0.5 kWh|
|Power consumption in left-on mode||5 kWh|
|Left on mode duration||10 minutes|
|Dimensions (mm)||850 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||910 x 650 x 675 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||49.3 kg|
Home Delivery direct from the Manufacturer
All deliveries include collection of your old appliance for recycling (your old appliance should be safely disconnected prior to arrival). Delivery can be arranged Monday to Friday between 7am & 7pm.
Freestanding Dishwasher Installation
When you have your new washing machine or washer dryer delivered, why not have it installed at the same time? This installation service is offered by the manufacturer and is available to purchase from the ‘Confirm basket’ page.
The installer will:
• Check that existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe and compatible with the new appliance
• Unbox and check the new appliance
• Remove transit bolts
• Connect to existing plumbing and electrical sockets plus level the appliance
• Test the appliance to make sure there are no leaks
• Take away your old appliance for recycling if requested
• Make sure you are happy with the installation
The installer will not:
• Plumb two waste pipes into one
• Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections
The manufacturer’s home delivery team can collect your old appliance for recycling free of charge when they deliver your new one. Please note that you will need to disconnect your old appliance before they arrive.
Free recycling is available only on a like-for-like basis i.e. your old washing machine will be taken away for recycling in exchange for the new washing machine being delivered.