The Knowhow service team are here to deliver your product at a time that fits around your schedule. Not only will we deliver it for you but we can install it up for you then take your old product away for free recycling.
Delivery can be arranged Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm.
Please note next day delivery is not available to this product.
Removed & Recycled for Free
When we deliver your new appliance, we’ll recycle your old one to save you the trouble. Unlike many other retailers it’s completely free and we’ll take away all the packaging too.
Please note that you will need to disconnect your old product before we arrive unless you have purchased installation.
Washing Machine and Washer Dryer Installation
When you have your new washing machine or washer dryer delivered, why not have it installed at the same time? You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week, for most of the UK. That way, we can install your appliance at a time that suits you.
Our installation services are available to purchase from the 'Confirm basket’ page.
Here's what we'll do:
Before we arrive, please ensure:
- Ensure that the existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe to use, and are suitable with the new product
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product
- Remove the transit bolts, connect your appliance to a suitable mains water supply within 1.5 metres of your product and then connect to an existing electrical socket
- Test to make sure there are no leaks. Connect the waste hose to suitable spigot, down pipe and existing extended waste connections
- Level the appliance and check that it’s fully working and operational
- Take your old appliance and packaging away to be recycled if you would like us to
- We have clear access to the area you want your new appliance installed and that it will fit into the space. If stairs are involved, there is room to manoeuvre the appliance
- There is a suitable electrical connection within 1.5 metres of the required location.
- There is the necessary plumbing and waste connections within 1.5 metres of the required location.
- You check www.knowhow.com to track your delivery and make sure someone responsible is home to sign for the installation
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our washing machine and washer dryer installation services so there are no surprises when we visit you at home.
- We cannot plumb two waste pipes into one
- We cannot make any alterations to your existing plumbing or electrical connections
- We will not attempt to connect your appliance if the space is unsuitable
- We cannot connect appliances if there isn't sufficient access for ventilation tubes; e.g. tumble dryers