KRUPS XL200044 Automatic Milk FrotherONLINE ONLY
Product code: 197553
- Three settings for perfect milk every time
- Stops automatically when perfect temperature is reached
- Functional, smart design with easy cleaning
The Krups XL200044 Automatic Milk Frother has three preset buttons including Cappuccino, Caffè Latte, and Hot Milk. This ensures the milk is steamed to the ideal temperature with the perfect foam for your chosen beverage.
You can even add chunks of chocolate with the Hot Milk setting to prepare a luxurious hot chocolate.
With auto shut-off the Milk Frother stops automatically when the perfect temperature has been reached to prevent the milk from burning or scalding, so you can get on with brewing your coffee.
Functional, smart design
The XL200044 has a smart looking and functional design with a non-stick coated aluminium interior and removable emulsifier for easy cleaning. A tight-fitting, transparent lid ensures mess-free frothing, while the insulated handle with soft-touch satin finish is comfortable to hold.
Technical specifications for KRUPS XL200044 Automatic Milk Frother
|Type||Electric milk frother|
|Other features||- Three preset buttons: Cappuccino, Caffè Latte & Hot Milk
- Easy-read control panel with blue LED lighting
- Graduated milk measurements
- Non-stick coated aluminium interior
- Insulated stainless steel handle
- 360° swivel base
- Auto shut-off
|Power cord storage||Yes|
|Power cord length||1 m|
|Box contents||Krups XL200044 Automatic Milk Frother|
|Dimensions||170 x 150 x 110 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Argos, Asda, John Lewis or ao.com has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.