TOWER Extreme Pro T12020R Blender - RedONLINE ONLY
Product code: 193395
- Blend and pulse with simple actions
- Powerful motor handles fruit and vegetables with ease
- Two sizes of cup plus drinking lid for easy transportation
Blend and pulse
Take all the effort out of making tasty smoothies, soups and more, with the Tower Extreme Pro T12020R Blender.
Its simple operation means there are no controls to fiddle with – just push down for the pulse function and twist the cup to blend.
When creating a smoothie you don't want to deal with large chunks of fruit or vegetables that will stop you enjoying your drink.
The Extreme Pro has a powerful 1200 W motor, helping it to effortlessly deal with seeds and stems, delivering more nutrients to you.
Two sizes of cup
There's two cup sizes for your healthy drinks with the Extreme Pro, so you can choose the best option for what you're creating.
A convenient personal lid attaches to the cup so all you need to do is remove it from the unit, attach and enjoy a delicious, nutritious beverage.
Technical specifications for TOWER Extreme Pro T12020R Blender - Red
|Capacity||- 1 litre cup
- 0.8 litre cup
|Material||- Plastic, glass & steel body
- Glass jug
|Dishwasher safe parts||No|
|Controls||- Push to pulse
- Twist to blend
|Box contents||- Tower Extreme Pro T12020R Blender
- Tall cup x 1
- Small cup x 1
- Storage lid x 1
- Personal lid x 1
|Dimensions||311 x 198 x 393 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Argos, Asda, John Lewis or ao.com has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.