Freesat Installation Services
- Set up & connected
- Tune in all available channels
- Full demo of Freesat
- From £55
Installing a Freesat receiver in your home is a great way of gaining access to over 100 digital TV channels and 80 radio stations without paying a subscription. All you need to do is buy your Freesat or Freesat+ receiver box, and we’ll do the rest.
|Freesat Set Up & Demo||We'll set up your receiver and connect it to your existing dish, TV and cabling. We'll then tune in all available channels and demonstrate Freesat.||£55|
|Freesat Install & Demo||Includes the installation of a new satellite dish and cabling. We'll then tune in all available channels, demonstrate Freesat and show you how to pause, rewind & record live TV. Multi room options are available on these services.||From £80|
|Freesat+ Install & Demo||Includes the installation of a new satellite dish and twin cabling. We'll then tune in all available channels, demonstrate Freesat and show you how to pause, rewind & record live TV. Multi room options are available on these services.||From £100|
These services are available 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) on a day to suit. You can book your installation at your local Currys over the phone by calling 0844 561 1234.
You can purchase our set up service at the time you buy your receiver from a Currys store or online at Currys.co.uk
You can also buy this service without delivery if you have already bought a receiver from Currys or another retailer and would like it installed. Call 0844 561 1234 or ask in store for details.
KNOW IT ALL
We have a range of Freesat installation options to help you get the most from Freesat. Here’s how our service works:
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit.
- If you’ve chosen Freesat Set Up & Demo, that you have a working satellite dish fitted to your house with a cable leading to the area you would like us to connect your Freesat box.
- If you’ve chosen Freesat /Freesat+ Install & Demo, our engineer has clear access to the front, side and rear of your house to install your new dish.
On the day we visit we will:
- Have a chat about your installation and where you want your box installing.
- Supply and install a high quality Freesat dish and cabling*
- Unpack your Freesat box and connect it to your TV.
- Connect your new box to the dish and tune in the channels.
- Install cables and any other Freesat/Freesat+ boxes in additional rooms if you have chosen a multi-room installation.*
- Give you a demonstration of your new Freesat service and answer any questions you might have.
- These services are carried out by our partners, Orderwork.
*Freesat Install & Demo and Freesat+ Install & Demo services only.
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our Freesat+ installation service so there are no surprises when we visit you at home:
- Channelling of wires and set top box.
- Televisions and Freesat+ receivers must be purchased separately.
- Only available for domestic properties no more than 3 storeys high.
- Chimney installations are not available.
- Installations are available to gutter height only.
- Commercial properties.
- Additional cables such as SCART, component or HDMI are not included. These must be purchased separately in-store.
We cannot refund this service if:
- You haven’t completed the necessary pre-visit preparations above.
- Additional work is required to complete the installation that we don’t cover above.
- In some instances it may be necessary to install additional materials or provide extra resource to resolve reception issues. In these instances, an additional cost will be charged over the phone.
Choose one of the following options to book your installation:
Ask a store colleague to book the Freesat Installation services when they arrange delivery of your new receiver, on a day to suit you.
Call our customer contact centre on 0844 561 1234. Please have your card details to hand when calling us.