Upgrade Anytime gives you access to the latest model when you want it. You'll never miss out on a new release or hot-off-the-shelf upgrade on tablets, laptops and TVs. It's the ideal option for design lovers and tech-savvy shoppers.
Upgrade Anytime is a 2 year lease that flexes around you. Just make an initial payment in store, followed by 24 monthly payments.
- If a new device comes on the market, you can simply upgrade your old device for a new one; subject to an early upgrade fee.
- Or, wait and upgrade after 24 months and you'll receive 15% of the purchase price as cashback, when you return the original product and take a new agreement.
|Simple monthly payments
Allowing you to budget monthly, safe in the knowledge you can upgrade when you're ready.
The freedom to choose when you upgrade anytime from 1 month after sale.
If you choose to upgrade after 24 months, you'll receive 15% of the original invoice value as cashback.
|Upgrade Anytime gives you added value too, as you have the option to add any accessories or Knowhow services to your plan.|
Do you want to be the first to get the latest tech, from tablets to TVs?
Example: Lease a £379.99 laptop protected for 2 years with a Care Plan for an initial payment in store of £43.63, followed by 24 monthly repayments of £21.82.
|Cash price||Initial payment||24 monthly repayments||15% cashback on upgrade
(at month 24)
If you choose to lease you will not own the TV, computer or tablet. At the end of the minimum 24 months by paying 3 futher monthly payments the product is yours to keep. The cashback is conditional on upgrade and return of the product in good working condition with all cables and remotes as applicable in accordance with the terms and conditions of your agreement. Upgrade is subject to credit acceptance.
Our credit and leasing solutions are only available for in store purchases and applications can only be made if you meet the following criteria:
- You are aged between 18 and 80
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Are able to supply a fixed landline telephone number
- Are in employment (over 16 hours per week), retired or in receipt of a disability allowance
- Have a debit or credit card
- Have a gross household annual income of £10k or more
To apply for credit or leasing we require you to show our colleagues some proof of ID please ensure you have these with you when you go to store.
You will need a debit or credit card in your name, registered to your address which will also be used to pay the deposit.
Plus one of the documents listed below
- Valid UK or International Passport
- Valid Full UK Driving licence (provisional licences are not accepted)
- Council Tax Notification (this must be valid for the current tax year)
- Bank statement, related to the account used on the application (this must show both name and address)
- Credit card statement
- Utility Bill – either water, electricity, gas, dual fuel or landline telephone bill (mobile phone bills are not accepted) for statements and bills these must be dated within the last 3 months.
Visit one of our stores
When ordering from our website and choosing a home delivery or Pay & Collect, you will be asked to pay for your purchase online.
We currently accept payment from:
- American Express
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
Although we only accept UK registered cards, you can use our Reserve & Collect service if you would like to pay in person when collecting from store. We also offer a range of flexible credit and leasing options so you can spread the cost for any major purchases.
When we take payment for your order
As soon as your order is placed we request authorisation for payment from your bank. This includes orders that are to be delivered on a specific date.
- Make sure your personal details are correct and match those registered to your bank account.
- When pre-ordering items, ensure the expiry date of your card is not outside the expected release date for your items.
- Make sure your card is registered to the billing address.
- Sign up to a card authentication scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- If you are placing a high value order, consider informing your bank before purchase.
- If your bank directly contacts you to confirm account usage, please inform us and we will retry for authorisation.
A digital wallet enables you to add and store all of your payment cards, removing the need to enter card and personal information at the checkout.
V.me by Visa makes paying online simple and secure. Once you've set up your wallet with a leading bank, you can choose the payment cards you want to fill it with and you're ready to go. Then when you come to pay online, all you have to do is log into your wallet and click pay. Your full card details are not shared which means you can shop online with confidence.
MasterPass™ by MasterCard® . Simply shop, click and check out faster. No need to re-enter your card details everytime you shop as MasterPass stores all your payment and shipping information in one convenient and secure place. Sign up to MasterPass here to enjoy faster online payments.
SmartPlan Business Leasing
SmartPlan offers tax efficient leasing options that are specifically designed for small to medium businesses. From sole traders to limited companies any business can stay up to date with technology whilst spreading the cost. If you've been trading for just one day you can still apply for up to £3,000 and if you're an established business, up to £15,000 can be available.
For detailed information please visit our SmartPlan page or visit your nearest store to discuss you needs with one of our dedicated business advisors.
If you are a business looking to order large quantities of any products available from Dixons Retail (Currys & PC World) please contact our experienced corporate team .
For this service, we have partnered with Global Blue. If you live outside the EU, you can claim back VAT paid on most of your purchases in our stores.
When you pay for your goods, ask one of our colleagues about shopping with us tax free and they will be happy to complete the VAT refund form required. There is a charge for this service which is a variable percentage depending on the value of the items for which a refund is being claimed.
There are, of course some conditions.
- Goods must leave the UK three months from the last day of the month in which you shop
- You must be a non-EU resident
- The total spend must be over £30
Please note you are unable to claim VAT back on services or subscription products.
On exit from the EU, please take the VAT refund form (VAT407) to UK customs at the airport for validation (you will be expected to have your purchases ready to show them). Send the validated form in the prepaid envelope and Global Blue will be able to issue your refund directly onto your payment card or into your UK bank account. You can also take your validated form to the Travelex desk at the airport for an immediate cash refund.