Effortless audio streaming— in one room or every room
- Apple's AirPlay® wireless technology
- Fill the house with music from multiple devices
- Easy setup
Apple's revolutionary AirPlay technology allows you to stream music to every room in your house wirelessly. By using your Wi-Fi network, AirPlay delivers superior sound quality for your music, and even enables you to stream sound from a video or game on your Apple device.
“The UE is a superb AirPlay speaker dock and a great option for wireless music.”
Logitech UE Air Speaker, What Hi Fi? Sound and Vision, June 2012
“the Air performs well, is beautifully designed, well made.....as a complete package, it is a compelling proposition.”
March 31st, 2012
Logitech Mini BoomBox
also available in RED & WHITE
Whatever you do with your smartphone or tablet, wherever you do it, do it out loud
- Bluetooth® wireless
- Great sound with enhanced bass
- 10-hour rechargeable battery*
Logitech® Wireless Boombox
Big sound. No wires. Tablet and smartphone ready.
- Bluetooth® wireless connection for audio
- Six-hour rechargeable battery*
- Eight custom-tuned drivers
As the most common form of wireless music streaming, a variety of devices take advantage of Bluetooth® technology. From mobile phones to tablets to PCs and laptops, Bluetooth® connections provide the perfect medium for playing your music.
Bold sound – for iPod or iPhone – you can carry around
- Custom-tuned speaker
- Eight-hour rechargeable battery
- Portable design, travel case
WiFi & Internet Music
Logitech® Squeezebox™ Radio
Small package. Big sound. A world of music over Wi-Fi.
- Plays free Internet radio* and your digital music files
- High-quality sound anywhere in your home
- Connects to Facebook
Logitech® Squeezebox™ Touch
Touch screen Wi-Fi music player.
- Browse, organise, and play your digital music collection anywhere in your house
- Rich, full digital music through your stereo
- Listen to thousands of free Internet radio stations
Squeezebox is what’s known as a network music player, but you might think of it as a music liberator. It uses your existing Wi-Fi connection to wirelessly stream the music stored on your computer and the music on the Internet to anywhere in your home. It’s as easy as adding a new computer to your network.
* Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.