IMPORTANT NOTICE - Russell Hobbs Steamglide Iron Recall and Quarantine
Russell Hobbs have identified an issue with a small number of their irons manufactured between October 2012 and June 2013, that may carry a risk that the power cord could fail.
The following products that we range are affected:
- Russell Hobbs Steamglide 15081 (706237)
- Russell Hobbs Steamglide 18651 (001181)
- Russell Hobbs Steamglide Pro 19222 (999445)
All of the affected models were supplied to Currys before November 2013. Units supplied since November 2013 have a different power cord flex and are not at risk .
Affected units carry the following batch codes, which can be seen on the side of the box and on the base plate of the unit itself:
- If the batch code starts with 045 through to 365 and ends with 12
- If the batch code starts with 001 through to 195 and ends with 13
Customers with an affected unit should contact Russell Hobbs directly on freephone 0800 307 7616 or if calling from a mobile 0333 103 9663. Russell Hobbs will then confirm the batch code and advise on next steps to replace or refund the item in question.