TV Set Up to Stand & Demo
- Your TV and stand fully assembled
- New TV connected to all existing equipment
- Demo of the main features
- Advanced service available
The thrill of buying a brand new TV can be short-lived when you realise and have to wrestle with all those cables from your DVD player, Sky box and games console.
Knowhow™ can come to your home on a day to suit you, unpack and assemble your TV and stand, get the TV hooked up to your other devices such as Blu-ray player and games console, and neatly organise the cabling around the back. We’ll then demonstrate the main functions. If it’s a Smart TV, we’ll get you connected to the internet and talk you through the key Smart features.* We’ll also take away your old TV for recycling free of charge if you want us to.
We also offer an Advanced TV Installation service if you'd like a new home theatre kit installed, and includes all the benefits of the standard installation.
|TV to stand & demo||Assemble your TV and stand, also connect devices and demonstrate main TV features||£40|
|TV to stand advanced||Includes installation of a brand new home theatre kit||£90|
* To access this service you will need an existing internet connection and a Smart TV with built-in wi-fi (or dongle purchased separately).
This service is available 7 days a week at a time to suit, for customers living within the UK (excluding Channel Isles).
You can purchase our set up service at the time you buy your TV from a Currys store or online at Currys.co.uk
You can also buy this service without delivery if you have already bought a TV from Currys or another retailer and would like it installed. Call 0844 561 1234 or ask in store for details.
KNOW IT ALL
Our TV Set Up to Stand & Demo or Advanced TV Installation services provide all you need to get your new TV ready for viewing. Here’s how the service works:
Before we visit please check the following:
- You will be home at the time we’ve agreed to visit.
- Check that you have all the parts, screws and other bits and pieces for your TV and stand.
- Have all the necessary accessories and cables (SCART, AV, HDMI etc.).
On the day we visit you, we will:
- Have a quick chat about how you’d like your new TV set up.
- Unpack your TV and stand then take the packaging away for recycling (no need to fill up your recycling bin).
- Build the stand and set your TV on it.
- Auto tune into available channels.
- Connect all your devices together and tidy the cables for you.
- Demonstrate the main features of your new TV or Smart TV.*
Note: Includes home theatre kit if you have chosen Advanced TV installation.
* An existing internet connection is required
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our TV set up and demo installation service so there are no surprises when we visit you at home:
- We will not personalise or optimise picture quality.
We cannot refund this service if:
- You haven’t completed the necessary pre-visit preparations above.
- Additional work is required to complete the installation that we don’t cover above.
Choose one of the following options to book your installation:
Ask a store colleague to book the TV to Stand & Demo Installation service when they arrange delivery of your new TV, on a day to suit you.
Call our customer contact centre on 0844 561 1234. Please have your card details handy when calling us.
Add installation at the confirm basket page of your order.