BDI Valera 9723 TV Stand
Product code: 269768
- For up to 42” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 45 kg
- Material: Wood and Glass
- Colour: Espresso stained oak
- 3 shelves
Part of the Valera collection of open TV stands, the Valera 9723 provides a flexible home for your entertainment devices. It supports up to 45 kg and has two shelves, one of which is adjustable. It's perfectly suited to set-ups containing 2 to 4 components.
Flow-through ventilation keeps your equipment cool, while clever cable management features offer respite from the cable mess which can build up behind a regular TV stand.
For ultimate flexibility, the BDI Valera 9723 TV Stand has an integrated swivel base with three settings, allowing it to revolve 360 degrees, swivel 30 degrees, or be locked in place as you prefer.
The espresso stained oak BDI Valera 9723 TV Stand is a flexible and attractive centrepiece for your entertainment equipment.
Technical specifications for BDI Valera 9723 TV Stand
|Maximum screen size||Up to 42"|
|Maximum TV weight||45 kg|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Air circulation vents||Yes|
|Other features||- Tempered glass
- Corner friendly
|Colour||Espresso stained oak|
|Dimensions||540 x 840 x 480 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||3 years|
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- FREE next day delivery when you order online before 8pm.
- FREE delivery on another day of your choice.
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) for £19.99.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service.
Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
Reserve and Collect
Selected large items are available to reserve online and collect in store.
It's simple and easy to use - just select 'Collect in store' from the basket page, type in your town or postcode and we will show stock availability for your nearest stores. You can reserve it online to be paid for and collected in store. Your item will be available to collect one hour after the reservation and it will be held until the end of the following day.
Install TV to stand with demo
We can also install your new TV on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Discuss where the TV is to be situated and how you would like it set up.
- Disconnect the existing TV, un-box and check the new TV and stand.
- Assemble the TV and the stand and set the TV on it.
- Tune in the TV, connect any existing equipment such as a Blu-ray player and games console, then tidy the cables.
- If it’s a Smart TV, set it up to your existing network (internet connection required).
- Give you a demo of the main features.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old TV away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure you have the necessary cables: SCART, AVI HDMI etc. If it’s a Smart TV, you will need an existing internet connection and your new TV either has built-in Wi-Fi or you have purchased the compatible dongle.
Remove and recycle your old product
To save you the hassle we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging when we deliver your new one.
Just add the service at the 'Confirm basket’ page, charge applies.
Note: You will need to disconnect your old product before we arrive unless you have purchased installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.