We can deliver for free, even at the weekends. Free next day delivery is available when you place your order online before 8pm. We also offer 4 hour time slots for an additional £19.99.
Our delivery times are 7am to 7pm every day. If you provide us with your mobile number, on the day of delivery or the night before, we will send you a text to let you know an estimated delivery time. You can also find the same information online using our Knowhow Track It service.
Weekend and next day delivery available in most areas, subject to availability.
Install TV to stand with demo
We can also install your new TV on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Here's what we'll do:
- Discuss where the TV is to be situated and how you would like it set up.
- Disconnect the existing TV, un-box and check the new TV and stand.
- Assemble the TV and the stand and set the TV on it.
- Tune in the TV, connect any existing equipment such as a Blu-ray player and games console, then tidy the cables.
- If it’s a Smart TV, set it up to your existing network (internet connection required).
- Give you a demo of the main features.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old TV away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure you have the necessary cables: SCART, AVI HDMI etc. If it’s a Smart TV, you will need an existing internet connection and your new TV either has built-in Wi-Fi or you have purchased the compatible dongle.
Remove and recycle your old product
To save you the hassle we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging when we deliver your new one. Please note that you will need to disconnect your old product before we arrive unless you have purchased installation.
Just add the service at the 'Confirm basket’ page, charge applies.