Boost your fitness
Whether you’re training for the months to come or just need some motivation to commit to your New Year’s resolution, here at Currys PC World we have the tech to help you get moving and reach your fitness goals.
Shop fitness tech
Juicers & blenders
How does it work?
- 1 Buy anything from our fitness range.
Shop sports headphones Shop smart watches Shop fitness trackers Shop selected small kitchen appliances
- 2 You’ll receive 2 unique codes when you purchase any of the qualifying products. You’ll find these either on your receipt for instore purchases, or via email within two weeks of making an online purchase.
- 3 Once you have your codes please go to: https://www.thegymgroup.com/curryspcworld to redeem two weeks free membership for yourself and a friend
Confused about fitness trackers?
We'll help you get it right
Fitbit Charge 2
If you like to keep active with more than one sport this could be the fitness tracker for you - monitor running, yoga, gym sessions and more.
- Multi-sport tracking
- PurePulse® heart rate monitor for efficient workouts
- Keep calm with guided breathing
- Stay focused with Cardio Fitness
Fitbit Alta HR
Need a bit of motivation to get you moving? The Fitbit Alta HR is ideal for giving you a little nudge towards your fitness goals.
- Friendly reminders to help you stay focused
- Built in heart rate monitor
- Easy to use tap screen
- Wear it up to 5 days without charging
Goji Activity Tracker
Is life hectic but you like to keep tabs on your daily fitness routine? Then this fitness tracker is just the ticket.
- Monitor fitness on the Goji Go app
- 7 day battery life - charge just once a week
- Personalised settings fro accurate results
- Sleep mode monitors sleep quality
Garmin Forerunner 235
Whether you're pounding the pavements or heading for the hills, stay connected and track your routine with the Garmin Forerunner 235
- Track progress with GPS and GLONASS satellites
- Optical sensor measures your heart rate
- Download training plans with Garmin Connect
- Receive smart notifications straight to your wrist