PRAKTICA 10 x 42 mm Binoculars - GreenONLINE ONLY
Product code: 215181
- Waterproof, fogproof and nitrogen-purged for use in all weather conditions
- 10 x magnification so you can get closer to the action
- Get bright crisp details with the multi-coated optics
- Twist up eye cups for easy viewing
All weather conditions
Take your binoculars everywhere you go as the Praktica 10 x 42 mm Binoculars are designed for all types of weather conditions as its waterproof and nitrogen-purged to give you protection from the fog.
10 x magnification
With the 10 x zoom and an objective lens measuring at 42 mm, the Praktica Binoculars let you get a good look at your subject whether it may be landscape or scene.
Having fully multi-coated optics means you can see images in a bright, crisp detail. The large 5.3 mm exit pupil allows you to see brighter images in lower light.
Twist up eye cups
The Praktica 10 x 42 mm Binoculars have twist up cups making the binoculars easily adjustable for more comfortable viewing whether you wear glasses or not.
Technical specifications for PRAKTICA 10 x 42 mm Binoculars - Green
|Objective lens diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of view||Actual: 6°|
|Field of view at 1000 yds||315 ft (105 m)|
|Close focussing distance||5 m|
|Exit pupil||4.2 mm|
|Interpupillary distance||58 - 73 mm|
|Box contents||- Praktica 10 x 42 mm Binoculars
- Soft case
- Neck strap
- Eyepiece caps
- Objective lens caps
- Lens cleaning cloth
|Dimensions||155 x 130 x 55 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||25 years|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), ao.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.