SONY Multipod VCT-MP1 4-in-1 Tripod - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 185764
- Portable and flexible support for your camera in all shooting situations
- Adjustable monopod for steady video footage and professional stills
- Mini tripod to give you greater control of your camera when shooting close-ups
Portable and flexible support
Light enough to carry anywhere and use as a stand, monopod, mini tripod or extended shooting arm, the Sony Multipod VCT-MP1 4-in-1 Tripod lets you set up your camera or camcorder at ideal angles for shooting everything from football matches and nature scenes to concerts and fashion shows.
Enjoy maximum mobility when shooting action scenes or working in the middle of a crowd – the 4-in-1 Multipod can be used as a height-adjustable monopod that lets you capture exciting high-angle images and not miss a moment.
Take beautiful food photographs or film wildlife in the garden at close range – set on the ground or on a table top, the VCT-MP1's mini tripod helps you keep your camera steady for those tricky shots that deserve a stunning result.
Technical specifications for SONY Multipod VCT-MP1 4-in-1 Tripod - Black
|Compatibility||- DSLR camera
|Thread mount size||1/4"|
|Pan and tilt||Yes|
|Maximum height||1.53 m|
|Minimum height||0.45 m|
|Closed length||0.45 m|
|Maximum load capacity||2 kg|
|Other features||Flexible 4-way support:
- Adjustable monopod
- Extendable to 1.5 m
- Combinable monopod and mini tripod
|Leg cross section||Round|
|Box contents||- Sony Multipod VCT-MP1 4-in-1 Tripod (adjustable monopod & mini tripod stand)
- Support case
|Dimensions||450 x 100 x 100 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), ao.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.