MANFROTTO MLL1300-BI LYKOS Bicolour LED LightONLINE ONLY
Product code: 226609
- Lightweight and powerful for an easy and superior photography setup
- Surface mounted technology for spot on colour rendition in photos
- Additional Bluetooth dongle so you can use your smartphone as a remote
Lightweight and powerful
Compact but mighty, the Manfrotto MLL1300-BI LYKOS Bicolour LED Light is surface mounted with a dimmer for innovative lighting that can easily be transported anywhere. Pop it into your bag and take it to any shooting location for convenient and simple photography.
Surface mounted technology
By using surface mounted technology, the Manfrotto LYKOS Bicolour LED Light has special dedicated lenses which are efficient. They will give you images that have spot-on colour rendition and colour cast for an authentic and pleasing photograph.
Additional Bluetooth dongle
You can attach a Bluetooth dongle to the light so you can control dimness and colour temperature through a smartphone app. It turns your phone into a remote control for the light, making it even easier for you to control and get that perfect shot.
Technical specifications for MANFROTTO MLL1300-BI LYKOS Bicolour LED Light
|Type||Bicolour LED light|
|Box contents||- Manfrotto MLL1300-BI LYKOS Bicolour LED Light
- User manual
|Dimensions||152 x 260 x 40 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.