SONY E 35 mm f/1.8 OSS Standard Prime LensONLINE ONLY
Product code: 185785
- Ideal for landscapes, portraits and low-light photography
- Image stabilisation helps ensure blur-free images
- Rounded blades provide attractive circular bokeh effects
- Internal focusing reduces lens size and means faster autofocusing
Ideal for portraits
The Sony E 35 mm f/1.8 OSS Standard Prime Lens is an ideal choice for landscape photography with its 49 mm diameter.
It should perform well in low-light conditions thanks to a maximum aperture of f/1.8 and is perfect for portraits with out-of-focus backgrounds.
Take blur-free images and videos with the SEL35F18 as its built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation helps correct movement.
You'll be able to photograph at slower shutter speeds, producing attractive blurry backgrounds while the subject of your image stays in focus, or snap away at a moment's notice without worrying about image quality.
Featuring seven rounded blades, the lens captures circular light for a more natural rounded effect when you're photographing with out-of-focus backgrounds or foregrounds, otherwise known as bokeh.
The SEL35F18 is kept compact due to its internal focusing mechanism, so the barrel of the lens does not move.
This also allows faster autofocus response so you can quickly take those important shots.
Technical specifications for SONY E 35 mm f/1.8 OSS Standard Prime Lens
|Compatibility||Sony E mount|
|Image stabilisation||Optical SteadyShot (OSS)|
|Focal length||35 mm|
|35 mm equivalent||52.5 mm|
|Focusing||Manual & autofocus|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.3 m|
|Elements and grouping||8 elements in 6 groups|
|Special elements||- Aspherical lens elements x 1
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements x 1
|Diaphragm blades||7 rounded blades|
|Filter diameter||49 mm|
|Box contents||- Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 OSS Standard Prime Lens
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Lens hood
|Dimensions||63 x 45 mm (D x L)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), ao.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.