KOLINK Enclave KL-G700FM Modular ATX PSU – 700 WONLINE ONLY
Product code: 286418
- 80 PLUS Gold
- 120mm fan
It's got a huge number of connectors, including an 8-pin 12V EPS connection for stable power - it's perfect if you'll be using your PC as a server. The modular design means that you can add or remove cables when you want, helping to keep everything neat and tidy.
The quiet 120 mm fan helps to keep the power supply cool. It's got 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, which means you won't be wasting energy through heat.
Technical specifications for KOLINK Enclave KL-G700FM Modular ATX PSU – 700 W
|80 PLUS certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Cooling||120 mm fan|
|Connections||- Power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section x 1
- Power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section x 1
- 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section x 4
- 15 pin Serial ATA power x 8
- 4 PIN internal power x 4
|Other features||- Over current protection
- Over voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Undervoltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Rifle bearing cooling fan
|Box contents||Kolink Enclave KL-G700FM Modular ATX PSU|
|Dimensions||86 x 150 x 160 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||3 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.