THRUSTMASTER TX Servo Base Wheel Unit - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 211724
- 900° force feedback delivers a responsive driving experience
- Quick release system lets you swap between racing wheels
900° force feedback
The Thrustmaster TX Servo Base Wheel Unit features an industrial-class brushless servomotor, delivering smooth and seamless force feedback for a unique driving experience. With no latency, you can enjoy realistic and ultra-responsive force effects.
You can stay focused on the game as the super silent system ensures a friction-free action. HallEffect AccuRate Technology uses a contactless magnetic sensor so that precision does not decrease over time.
Quick release system
Quickly change between gaming wheels using the Thrustmaster quick release system. The metal central attachment system is compatible with all desks and tables, while built-in screw threads lets you attach the base unit to all cockpits.
Technical specifications for THRUSTMASTER TX Servo Base Wheel Unit - Black
|Type||Racing wheel base unit|
|Main controller function||Driving simulation|
|Compatible platforms||- PC
- Xbox One
|USB||USB 2.0 x 1|
|Box contents||Thrustmaster TX Servo Base Wheel Unit|
|Dimensions||210 x 290 x 330 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.