WACOM Bamboo Tip Stylus - BlueONLINE ONLY
Product code: 241639
- Fine tip makes sure that your notes are clear and precise
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- No need to pair the stylus to your smart device
- Long lasting functionality with up to 20 hours of use and simple to replace nibs
Gone are the days of using pen and paper. Now you can use the Wacom Bamboo Tip Stylus on your smart devices for instant note-taking on the go, wherever you are.
The fine tip allows you to see exactly where your stylus touches the screen so your notes are precise and easy to read.
Compatible with iOS and Android
Whether you're an iOS or Android user the impressive stylus is compatible with both, letting you get creative on the smart devices of your choice.
No need to pair
There's no confusing manual, complicated set-up or pairing process involved. Simply turn the stylus on and start writing on the app of your choice, with this must-have tool.
Long last functionality
With the Bamboo Tip you can enjoy up to 20 hours of continuous use before needing to USB recharge, great for on the go.
If the fine tip starts to wear out replacement nibs are available, allowing you to have long-lasting functionality.
Technical specifications for WACOM Bamboo Tip Stylus - Blue
|Box contents||- Wacom Bamboo Tip Stylus
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
|Dimensions||142 x 10 x 10 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.