HP ENVY x360 15.6" AMD Ryzen 7 2 in 1 Laptop - 512 GB SSD, Black
Product code: 611518
With a 360° hinge, the HP ENVY x360 15.6" AMD Ryzen 7 2 in 1 lets you work at your desk in laptop mode for when you need a proper keyboard. Then when you want to watch a movie on the train, you can fold the keyboard over for tablet mode.
At only 2 kg this slim device goes wherever you go without weighing you down, and with an all-metal angular design it's built to last.
Get power when you need it
With AMD Ryzen 7, you'll have truly impressive power at your fingertips. Coupled with Radeon graphics, the ENVY x360 is perfect for video and photo editing, gaming or running a draining program.
It's also got a great battery life - a single charge for the HP ENVY x360 lasts up to 8.5 hours, so it goes with you for the entire work day.
Enhance your entertainment with excellent picture quality on the ultra-bright Full HD display, and listen to crisp sound with speaker technology from Bang & Olufsen for a full experience that you can lose yourself in. The ultra-thin bezel maximises the display so you get more screen from a compact 2-in-1, and with an edge-to-edge keyboard too, absolutely no space is wasted.
Microsoft Office & internet security
If you use Word or PowerPoint all the time at work or school, you'll probably want it on your laptop at home. Click on the Bundles tab above for a great deal on Microsoft Office. Want to protect yourself against viruses? We've got you covered with deals on internet security too.
Technical specifications for HP ENVY x360 15.6" AMD Ryzen 7 2 in 1 Laptop - 512 GB SSD, Black
|Type||2 in 1 laptop|
|Operating system||Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Processor||- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Processor
- 2 GHz / 4.2 GHz
- 4 MB cache
|RAM||16 GB DDR4 (3200 MHz)|
|Storage||512 GB SSD|
|Resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080p|
|Screen features||- BrightView
|WiFi||- WiFi 5
|USB||USB Type-C x 1|
|Video connections||- HDMI 2.0 x 1
- DisplayPort 1.4 x 1
|Audio connections||3.5 mm jack|
|Other connections||Miracast compatible|
|Audio software||- Bang & Olufson
- HP Audio Boost 2.0
|Memory card reader||SD|
|Mouse / trackpad||Multi-touch trackpad with gesture control|
|Security features||- Camera privacy shutter
- Fingerprint reader
|Battery type||3-cell Lithium-ion|
|Battery life||Up to 8.5 hours|
|Colour||Nightfall black aluminium|
|Box contents||- HP Envy 15-ee0503na 15.6" 2 in 1 Laptop
- AC adapter
- Power cord
- Rechargeable MPP2 Tilt Pen
|Dimensions||18.9 x 230 x 358 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
|Software||* Full version of Microsoft Office not included
* Full version of anti-virus / internet security not included
- Microsoft Office 365 (1 month trial)
- Netflix app (subscription required)
- ExpressVPN (30 day trial)
- LastPass Premium (30 day trial)
- HP 3D DriveGuard
- HP Audio Switch
- HP Command Centre
- HP Jumpstart
- HP Support Assistant
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Get this delivered when it suits you
We’ll show you your current delivery options for this item in checkout. Subject to the time you order, and where you want delivery, these options will include:
- FREE standard delivery in 4-5 working days
- Next day delivery or any following day between 8am & 5pm (£5.00)
- Delivery in a timeslot of your choice next day or any following day (£10.00)
Important update on our delivery service for small items
Our courier partners (DPD, Royal Mail and On the Dot) have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please follow the below advice:
1. Customers can use the DPD app to nominate a ‘safe place’ for their delivery to be left if they do not want close contact.
For customers unable to use the DPD app, DPD is still able to offer a contact-free delivery, and will take a picture of the property and capture a proof of delivery name instead of capturing a customer signature.
2. Royal Mail is an unsigned service . Where Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel, its teams will place the parcel at the customer’s door. Having knocked on the door, the delivery teams will step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. If the delivery cannot take place, Royal Mail will take the parcel to the local depot for collection by the customer. The parcel will be held for 18 days as per normal process.
3. For On the Dot, where a standard signature delivery is not possible, On the Dot will attempt to leave the parcel in a safe place and inform the customer of where the parcel has been placed.
To see the courier partner for your delivery, please check your dispatch confirmation email (which will also include your tracking reference).
Availability CheckerHow and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Stores, including those which DO NOT have parking outside, can still offer a safe Walk Up service. We have safety measures in place to keep you and our staff protected whilst you queue. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, walk to store and head to the collection point.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- You’ll get a text when our colleague is preparing your order for collection.
- Please remember to keep 2 metres away from our colleagues and other customers.
If the store already has stock of your item, you may be able to collect on the same day. If your store doesn’t have stock, we can get some in, but it may take a little longer. Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru, Walk Up or both collection options before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether you will be able to carry the item, or whether it will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Walk on working & Recycling (if we have to replace your product).
- Always on hand - 24/7 support
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
Just add Care & Repair at the basket page or ask in-store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care & Repair Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.