HP Pavilion 14-ce0523sa 14" Intel® Pentium™ Gold Laptop - 128 GB SSD, White & Gold
Product code: 266766
Tackle essays at uni, check in on work emails, or just browse online. Our range of Everyday laptops are just that – perfect for everything you do in a day.
Slim, lightweight design
The HP Pavilion 14-ce0523sa 14" Intel® Pentium® Gold Laptop has a thin, lightweight design so that you can easily carry it around with you. With a narrow bezel, an elevated keyboard, a smooth metal finish and a 14" screen, you can easily check your favourite online websites and work on documents wherever you go.
Intel® Pentium™ processor
Powered by an Intel® Pentium™ Gold processor, the Pavilion delivers a responsive and reliable performance to keep you connected. Whether you're streaming online content, surfing social media websites, or just generally multi-tasking, you can enjoy a long-lasting performance to keep up with your demands.
For quick and easy access to your files, the laptop features a 128 GB SSD so everything opens in no time.
Elevate your content
With B&O Play software, you can choose from music, movie and voice presets to suit what you're listening to. You can even play with the EQ to find your ideal sound signature.
With audio this good, you'll need great visuals to match. With a Full HD 14" display, you'll get a crisp, vibrant image that won't leave you missing the TV.
Long 11.5-hour battery life
Want to spend longer browsing your favourite sites? The Pavilion has a long battery life of up to 11.5 hours so that you can use it for longer between charges.
Microsoft Office & internet security
If you use Word or PowerPoint all the time at work or school, you'll probably want it on your laptop at home. Click on the Bundles tab above for a great deal on Microsoft Office. Want to protect yourself against viruses? We've got you covered with deals on internet security too.
Intel, the Intel logo, Celeron, Intel Atom, Intel Core, Intel. Experience What's Inside, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Optane, Intel Unite, Iris, Pentium, Thunderbolt, the Thunderbolt logo, and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Technical specifications for HP Pavilion 14-ce0523sa 14" Intel® Pentium™ Gold Laptop - 128 GB SSD, White & Gold
|Operating system||Windows 10 S|
|Processor||- Intel® Pentium™ Gold 4417U Processor
- 2.3 GHz
- 2 MB cache
|RAM||4 GB DDR4|
|Storage||128 GB SSD|
|Screen type||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080p|
|Screen features||- Anti-glare
- WLED backlighting
|WiFi||- AC WiFi
|Ethernet||Gigabit Ethernet port|
|USB||- USB Type-C x 1
- USB 3.1 x 3
|Video connections||HDMI 1.4 x 1|
|Audio connections||3.5 mm jack|
|Other connections||- Miracast
- MU-MIMO supported
|Audio software||- B&O PLAY
- HP Audio Boost
|Memory card reader||SD|
|Camera||HP Wide Vision HD webcam|
|Mouse / trackpad||Multi-touch trackpad with gesture control|
|Security features||Kensington security lock slot|
|Other features||- Microphone
|Battery type||3-cell Lithium-ion|
|Battery life||Up to 11.5 hours|
|Colour||White & pale gold|
|Box contents||- HP Pavilion 14-ce0523sa 14" Intel® Pentium™ Gold Laptop
- Power adapter
|Dimensions||17.9 x 225.5 x 326.8 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
|Software||* Full version of Microsoft Office not included
* Full version of anti-virus / internet security not included
- Office 365 (1 month trial)
- McAfee LiveSafe (trial)
- Netflix app (subscription required)
- HP Audio Switch
- HP CoolSense
- HP JumpStart
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Get this delivered when it suits you
We’ll show you your current delivery options for this item in checkout. Subject to the time you order, and where you want delivery, these options will include:
- FREE standard delivery in 4-7 working days
- Next day delivery or any following day between 8am & 5pm (£5.00)
- Delivery in a timeslot of your choice next day or any following day (£10.00)
Important update on our delivery service for small items
Our courier partners (DPD, Royal Mail and On the Dot) have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please follow the below advice:
1. Customers can use the DPD app to nominate a ‘safe place’ for their delivery to be left if they do not want close contact.
For customers unable to use the DPD app, DPD is still able to offer a contact-free delivery, and will take a picture of the property and capture a proof of delivery name instead of capturing a customer signature.
2. Royal Mail is an unsigned service . Where Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel, its teams will place the parcel at the customer’s door. Having knocked on the door, the delivery teams will step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. If the delivery cannot take place, Royal Mail will take the parcel to the local depot for collection by the customer. The parcel will be held for 18 days as per normal process.
3. For On the Dot, where a standard signature delivery is not possible, On the Dot will attempt to leave the parcel in a safe place and inform the customer of where the parcel has been placed.
To see the courier partner for your delivery, please check your dispatch confirmation email (which will also include your tracking reference).
Availability CheckerHow and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
If you’re coming by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
If you’re on foot use our safe Walk Up service.
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, walk to store and head to the collection point.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- You’ll get a text when our colleague is bringing out your order.
- Please remember to keep 2 metres away from our colleagues and other customers.
If your store already has stock of your item, you may be able to collect on the same day. If your store doesn’t have stock, we can get some in, but it may take a little longer. Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Don’t forget due to current restrictions our stores are NOT open for general sales, returns, repairs or recycling. Thank you for your understanding.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Walk on working & Recycling (if we have to replace your product).
- Always on hand - 24/7 support
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
Just add Care & Repair at the basket page or ask in-store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care & Repair Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.