MICROSOFT 10" Surface Go - 64 GB, Silver
Product code: 246563
Combining the lightweight, portable design of a tablet with all the performance of a laptop, the Microsoft 10” Surface Go is perfect for working, creating and editing wherever you are. And thanks to the Intel® Pentium® Gold 4415Y Processor you'll get the same performance as a laptop, so everything you do will run smoothly.
And with 9 hours of battery life, you won't need to worry about constantly having your charger with you.
Better than Full HD touchscreen
Make notes, draw a sketch to explain your presentation more effectively, or just doodle to waste some time – the Surface Go has a sensitive touchscreen that lets you get creative easily.
The screen is better than Full HD, so it's perfect for watching shows, reading articles online or editing photos. And because the Surface Go has two cameras, which are both Full HD, you can easily catch up with friends and call your family back home – without losing out on video quality.
Incredibly lightweight design
Weighing in at only 562 g, the Surface Go is incredibly lightweight, so it fits easily in your bag without adding any bulk. And when you want to catch up on shows or just browse online comfortably, simply pull out the integrated kickstand and the Surface Go can be propped up at the angle that suits you.
Get the most out of your Surface
To make the most of the Surface's best features, don't forget to pick up a Microsoft Surface Pen (sold separately). Using the latest Surface Pen you can make detailed drawings with varying shading depending on how you angle the pen, with increased sensitivity so handwriting looks and feels natural.
The Surface Typecover (sold separately) is an essential addition to any Surface, so that you can type long documents and navigate naturally online.
Microsoft Office & Internet security
The Surface Go doesn't come with a full version of Microsoft Office or Internet Security. But don't worry, you'll find great savings on software with the bundles available on the ‘Top Deals' tab on this page.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Technical specifications for MICROSOFT 10" Surface Go - 64 GB, Silver
|Operating system||Windows 10 S|
|Processor||- Intel® Pentium® Gold 4415Y Processor
- 1.6 GHz
- 2 MB cache
|Storage||64 GB eMMC|
|Screen type||PixelSense Display|
|Resolution||Full HD 1800 x 1200p|
|Screen features||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|WiFi||- AC WiFi
|USB||USB Type-C x 1|
|Audio connections||3.5 mm jack|
|Other connections||Surface Connect port x 1|
|Audio software||Dolby Audio premium|
|Speakers||2 W speakers|
|Memory card reader||Micro SD|
|Camera||- Rear facing: 8 MP Full HD 1080p auto-focus camera
- Front facing: 5 MP Full HD 1080p camera
- Compatible with Windows Hello
|Keyboard||Alcantara fabric typecover (sold separately)|
|Other features||- Compatible with Windows Ink
|Battery life||Up to 9 hours|
|Box contents||- Microsoft 10" Surface Go
- AC power adapter
- Quick start guide
|Dimensions||175 x 245 x 8.3 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
|Software||* Full version of Microsoft Office not included
* Full version of anti-virus / internet security not included
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Get this delivered when it suits you
We’ll show you your current delivery options for this item in checkout. Subject to the time you order, and where you want delivery, these options will include:
- FREE standard delivery in 4-7 working days
- Next day delivery or any following day between 8am & 5pm (£5.00)
- Delivery in a timeslot of your choice next day or any following day (£10.00)
Important update on our delivery service for small items
Our courier partners (DPD, Royal Mail and On the Dot) have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please follow the below advice:
1. Customers can use the DPD app to nominate a ‘safe place’ for their delivery to be left if they do not want close contact.
For customers unable to use the DPD app, DPD is still able to offer a contact-free delivery, and will take a picture of the property and capture a proof of delivery name instead of capturing a customer signature.
2. Royal Mail is an unsigned service . Where Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel, its teams will place the parcel at the customer’s door. Having knocked on the door, the delivery teams will step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. If the delivery cannot take place, Royal Mail will take the parcel to the local depot for collection by the customer. The parcel will be held for 18 days as per normal process.
3. For On the Dot, where a standard signature delivery is not possible, On the Dot will attempt to leave the parcel in a safe place and inform the customer of where the parcel has been placed.
To see the courier partner for your delivery, please check your dispatch confirmation email (which will also include your tracking reference).
Availability CheckerHow and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
If you’re coming by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
If you’re on foot use our safe Walk Up service.
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, walk to store and head to the collection point.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- You’ll get a text when our colleague is bringing out your order.
- Please remember to keep 2 metres away from our colleagues and other customers.
If your store already has stock of your item, you may be able to collect on the same day. If your store doesn’t have stock, we can get some in, but it may take a little longer. Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Don’t forget due to current restrictions our stores are NOT open for general sales, returns, repairs or recycling. Thank you for your understanding.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Walk on working & Recycling (if we have to replace your product).
- Always on hand - 24/7 support
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
Just add Care & Repair at the basket page or ask in-store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care & Repair Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.