Spicy Drumsticks with Barbecue Marinade
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Mix the garlic with the mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mix with the oil.
- Rub the drumsticks completely with the marinade and leave to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Put the drumsticks in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Roast the drumsticks until golden brown.
- Lower the temperature to 150°C and roast the drumsticks for another 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve the drumsticks with corn salad and French bread.