Classic Beef Burger
- 500 g lean mince beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 4 large sesame seed hamburger buns
- 4 cheese slices
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, use your hands to mix together the mince, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, garlic salt and onion until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Shape the mixture into hamburger patties.
- Place the hamburgers on the grill and cook for 7 - 8 minutes, or until cooked.
- Top the bottom halves of the hamburger buns with the burgers then cheese slices. Put the bottom bun halves under the grill for one minute until the cheese has melted.
- Top with tomato, tomato sauce, cucumber and lettuce then cover with top halves of the hamburger buns and serve with salad.