Garmin Sat Navs
All-around driver awareness that goes beyond your mirrors
- Keep your Garmin sat nav up to date with the latest Free Lifetime Maps.
- Get alerts when you’re approaching dangerous curves, speed changes, railway and animal crossings, speed cameras and more.
- Stay on course with in-depth guidance from Garmin Real Directions, Lane Assist and Junction View.
- Find nearby hotels, restaurant and attractions with TripAdvisor ratings for points of interest (POIs).
Advanced navigation with smart features
DriveSmart sat navs include all Garmin Drive features, plus:
- Live or Digital Traffic help you avoid traffic incidents and congestion with your Garmin DriveSmart sat nav.
- Receive calls, texts and notifications on your sat nav screen with smartphone pairing – also enabling hands-free calls via Bluetooth.
- Drive safer with voice-activated navigation and voice control (Full Europe models only), plus fatigue warnings, dangerous curve alerts and more.
- Enjoy easier journeys with real-time parking, information and weather update services (via Smartphone Link app), a Live Track feature and TripAdvisor data.
- Built-in WiFi makes map and software updates simple – just connect to your home WiFi network.
A extra eye on the road for every journey
DriveAssist sat navs include all DriveSmart features, plus:
- A built-in dash camera records your car journeys – capture road incidents, beautiful scenery and memorable moments with your Garmin DriveAssist.
- Avoid congestion and incidents with Live or Digital Traffic alerts. Driver alerts like Forward Collusion, Lane Departure, Fatigue Warnings and Go Alert keep you safer on the road.
- Pair your smartphone and sat nav via Bluetooth for hands-free calls, voice-activated navigation and onscreen notifications for calls, texts and alerts.
- If there’s an incident, your sat nav sends a text including your vehicle location to a pre-defined phone contact.
- Make travelling more effortless with real-time parking, information and weather information (via Smartphone Link). Live Track and TripAdvisor data inform you about your surroundings.
Premium design with smart features
DriveLuxe sat navs include all DriveSmart features, plus:
- Tasteful metal design creates a premium look, with a powered magnetic mount for secure mounting and easy storage.
- Get parking information and weather information in real time via Smartphone Link – find POIs on your journey with Live Track and TripAdvisor data.
- Make hands-free calls, use voice-activated navigation and get smart notifications right on your sat nav screen when you pair it with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- With built-in WiFi, updating your sat nav maps and software is easy when you’re connected to a WiFi home network.
- In the event of an incident, the sat nav sends a text message with your car’s location to a pre-set phone contact.
Garmin Dash Cam™ 45/55
Compact and discreet GPS-enabled dash cams
Dash Cam features include:
- Record high-quality videos (1080p DC45 / 1440p DC55), even when you’re driving in low light.
- Safer travel with forward collision and lane departure warnings, red light alerts speed camera warnings.
- Impact footage is automatically recorded by an Incident detection (G sensor).
- Know when and where an incident has occurred - GPS captures location, direction, speed, date and time information. Built-in WiFi enables wireless video sync.
- Start or stop recording, take still photos and more using voice control (Dash Cam 55 only).
- Magnetic mount for quick and secure attachment, detachment and storage.
Garmin dezl™ 770LMT-D
The new generation of truck navigation
Dezl 770LMT-D features include:
- Clear views on a high resolution 7" glass touchscreen.
- Detailed navigation with Lifetime Maps of Europe, including free Lifetime Digital Traffic.
- Find the right roads with custom truck routing created according to size, weight and load.
- Tailor your journey to include preferred routes or cities.
- Enhance long-haul journeys with Truck Specific points of interest (POIs).
- Stay alert with road warnings including sharp curves, weight limits, bridge heights, and more.