- Why us?
- Installation options
- Help & FAQs
Important installation information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
It’s important we continue to follow these safety precautions to make sure that we can install safely
- Please keep at least 2m away from our install crews at all times
- If you can, stay in another room away from where our install crews are working – they’ll still get you to check everything is working OK before they leave
- Open windows in the room where we'll be working and where possible have doors open so we don’t need to touch door handles
- Our install crews continue to follow the latest government advice on self-isolation or quarantine – this means that some install services may be changed last minute – please bear with us, we will get to you as quick as we can
All installations are completed at the discretion of our install teams. If we’re unable to complete your install for any reason, we’ll discuss alternative arrangements with you.
To check whether our install service is available at your address, please check the services section in our checkout.
Choose a category and we'll break down all the options for you
- Ovens & cookers
- Fridge freezers
- Smart home
Our experts will connect your new dishwasher to your existing water connection so you'll be up and running in time for dinner.
- Make sure water & electricity connections are safe and hook your new machine up
- Check everything is working properly and talk you through the settings
- For smart appliances, connect to Wi-Fi, download relevant apps and show you how to use it
- Clear up and get rid of packaging for you
What we'll do
If your new appliance is a Smart one
- We'll connect it to an existing Wi-Fi connection and install the relevant app on your smartphone and/or tablet.
- Give you a demo of the Smart features and functionality so you can confidently use it right away