- Why us?
- Installation options
- Help & FAQs
Important installation information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
It’s important we continue to follow these safety precautions to make sure that we can install safely
- Please keep at least 2m away from our install crews at all times
- If you can, stay in another room away from where our install crews are working – they’ll still get you to check everything is working OK before they leave
- Open windows in the room where we'll be working and where possible have doors open so we don’t need to touch door handles
- Our install crews continue to follow the latest government advice on self-isolation or quarantine – this means that some install services may be changed last minute – please bear with us, we will get to you as quick as we can
All installations are completed at the discretion of our install teams. If we’re unable to complete your install for any reason, we’ll discuss alternative arrangements with you.
To check whether our install service is available at your address, please check the services section in our checkout.
Choose a category and we'll break down all the options for you
- Ovens & cookers
- Fridge freezers
- Smart home
What to watch? Well, that's up to you. Our experts are here to deliver and install your new TV so you can start watching your favourite shows as soon as humanly possible.
- Delivery & installation on the same day, at a time that suits you
- We can build your TV to a stand
- We can connect it to a home cinema or soundbar
- We'll clear up and get rid of the packaging for you
TV with stand assembly
TV with wall mounting Available in store only
All you need to do to get started is add INSTALLATION to your basket online or in-store.
Wall mounted TV installation is available in store only. Visit us in store to ask about this and we’ll do the rest.
What we'll do
Checklist before we arrive
1. Check you have all the right accessories and cables (ie. HDMI, audio cables, extension leads, TV stand, etc).
2. If it's a Smart TV, check that you have a working internet connection.
3. If it's a Smart TV, double check whether it has built-in Wi-Fi. If not, make sure you've purchased the compatible dongle.