- Why us?
- Get started
- Help & FAQs
Using Cloud Storage couldn’t be simpler: just download the app for your iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or Amazon Fire device, and your files will be automatically backed up. No stress, no hassle, just straightforward protection for the things that matter most.
Download the appTo get started with Team Knowhow Cloud Storage, you'll need to download the app to your computer if you haven't already.
Activate or loginWant to activate your purchase or login to your Cloud Storage account?
We've put together a selection of helpful guides to help you get started
- Cloud Storage quick start
- Backing up for the first time
- Using Cloud Storage
- How to restore your files
Cloud Storage quick start
We've written a step-by-step guide to walk you through setting up Cloud Storage on your PC, Mac, and smartphone.
Registering your account
We sent you an email with a link to follow to register your new account. If you can’t find it, follow the link below to open the registration page.
Setting it up
The steps below take you through setting Cloud Storage up for the first time.
- Open the registration page from your email or the link the above.
- Type your name and the email address you used when you created your account.
- Choose the password you want to use to log into Cloud Storage.
- Enter your payment details. No money is taken now - it’s just used to renew your license when your subscription runs out.
What if I'm asked for a SKU code & TXN number?If you didn’t give us your email address when you bought Cloud Storage, you’ll be asked for the SKU code and TXN number.
They're found on your receipt.
Now that your account is registered, you're ready to start setting up Cloud Manager.
If you haven't dowloaded the software yet, now's the time.