BROTHER QL-800 Label PrinterONLINE ONLY
Product code: 227733
- Print colour and monochrome labels at up to 93 per minute
- Tailor your labels for any purpose with design software for PC & Mac
- USB connectivity for hassle-free setup
Print colour and monochrome
Discover fast, easy and reliable label printing with the Brother QL-800 Label Printer.
With a high output of 15 colour labels or 93 monochrome per minute, you'll have your labels ready to go in moments. So you won't be left waiting around for printing to finish when you've got more important things to do.
Labels for any purpose
With P-Touch Editor software, you'll be able to design exciting, eye-catching labels for any use and purpose. Get creative and make sure your labels stand out.
The USB port lets you connect the QL-800 Label Printer to any PC or Mac in a matter of moments. And thanks to it's compact size it can easily be transported for use at events or in shops. It's easy to get set up at any computer - there's no software or driver installation so you can get printing straight away.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Next day delivery - next working day, excluding weekends (order before 1pm Monday - Thursday)
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please visit our returns page or call us on 0344 561 1234, remembering to quote your order number.