HOOVER Robo.com³ RBC090 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Titanium MetallicONLINE ONLY
Product code: 194010
- WiFi home cleaning so you can sit back and relax
- Ultra-slim design means it can clean hard-to-reach areas
- Polishing pad cares for wooden and delicate flooring
- Voice guidance helps you get the most from your cleaner
WiFi home cleaning
Clean your home with the ease and simplicity of the Hoover Robo.com³ RBC090 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, featuring nine separate programmes.
You can set up a schedule via remote or through the Hoover Robot app over your WiFi network, so you can sit back and relax while the vacuum does the hard work.
There's no need to manually clean those hard-to-reach areas as the Robo.com³ is an ultra-slim 68 mm high, so it can get underneath furniture.
It uses infrared navigation with integrated sensors to ensure it doesn't bump into anything while it's working.
For a full clean, the Robot Cleaner has dual rotating side brushes for awkward areas, a bristle brush to dislodge dirt and pet hairs from carpet, as well as the vacuum.
It also has a polishing pad which helps to protect wooden, delicate and laminate floors.
To help you get the best out of the robot vacuum, the Robo.com³ speaks to you through set up, as well as if it needs your assistance, such as if it needs to recharge.
Technical specifications for HOOVER Robo.com³ RBC090 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Titanium Metallic
|Type||Robot vacuum cleaner|
|Floor types||- Carpet
- Hard floor
|Filter type||HEPA filter|
|Sound power level||60 dB|
|Box contents||- Hoover Robo.com³ RBC090 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Remote control
|Dimensions||67 x 324 x 324 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.