BOSCH ALB 18 LI Cordless Leaf Blower - GreenONLINE ONLY
Product code: 198256
- Airflow speed: up to 210 km/h
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Detachable blower tube
- Rechargeable battery with Syneon Chip for intelligent power
- Powerful airflow up to 201 km/h makes light work of your gardening
- Lightweight and portable option for your garden
Clear leaves and other debris from your garden and keep it looking beautiful with the rechargeable Bosch ALB 18 LI Cordless Leaf Blower.
The 18 V battery charges in just one hour and is controlled by the intelligent Syneon Chip which delivers the exact power you need, helping to extend battery life.
Moving leaves and dirt is easy thanks to the 210 km/h airspeed, making it ideal for small and medium gardens and patios.
At just 1.8 kg the ALB 18 LI is lightweight and portable, so it is easy to use around your garden without strain on your arms.
For added convenience the battery is interchangeable with all Bosch Lithium-ion cordless garden tools, adding versatility to your landscaping.
Technical specifications for BOSCH ALB 18 LI Cordless Leaf Blower - Green
|Colour||Green & black|
|Box contents||- Bosch ALB 18 LI Cordless Leaf Blower
- Battery pack PBA 18 V 2.5 Ah W-B (1 600 A00 5B0)
- Compact quick charger AL 1830 CV (1 600 A00 5B4)
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||182 x 235 x 467 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.