BOSCH ALS 2500 Garden Vacuum - GreenONLINE ONLY
Product code: 198200
- Powerful motor for your leaf blowing and vacuuming
- Large collection bag and adjustable handle for your convenience
With a 2500 W motor, the Bosch ALS 2500 Garden Vacuum has the power to undertake your leaf blower and vacuum needs.
It blows up to 300 km/h, ideal for wet leaves, and shreds leaves at a 10:1 ratio which makes it perfect for composting.
Large collection bag
The 45 litre moisture-repellent collection bag with this garden blower makes clearing your garden simple, requiring less trips to empty out afterwards.
There's an adjustable handle and included shoulder strap for comfort while in use, meaning effortless handling.
Technical specifications for BOSCH ALS 2500 Garden Vacuum - Green
|Colour||Green & black|
|Other features||- Motor power: 2500 W
- Variable airflow speed: 280 - 300 km/h
- Volume flow rate: 800 m³/h
- Reduction of leaf quantity: 10:1
|Box contents||- Bosch ALS 2500 Garden Vacuum
- Padded shoulder strap
- 45 L collection bag
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||290 x 360 x 500 mm (H x W x D)|
|Weight||- Leaf blower: 3.2 kg
- Garden vac: 4.4 kg
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.