BOSCH ART 23-18 LI Cordless StrimmerONLINE ONLY
Product code: 198407
- Rechargeable trimmer with rotating head for neat edges
- Durablade system and plant protector help you when cutting
- Lightweight unit so you can work for longer
Get up to 26 minutes of use from the convenient rechargeable Bosch ART 23-18 LI Cordless Grass Trimmer.
It features a 90° rotatable trimming head, so you can ensure a neat finish on your edges.
This Bosch grass cutter utilises the Durablade cutting system, which lasts up to 12 times longer, so you'll spend less time changing blades.
It also has a plant protector, so you don't accidentally damage flowers or shrubs when grass cutting.
The ART 23 18 weighs just 2.3 kg, which means it's easier to trim your lawn for longer without suffering discomfort.
Technical specifications for BOSCH ART 23-18 LI Cordless Strimmer
|Other features||- 26 minute battery life
- Telescopic handle
- 90° rotating cutter head
- Plant protector
- 90° vertical edge-cutting
|Box contents||- Bosch ART 23-18 LI Cordless Grass Trimmer
- Battery pack PBA 18 V 2.5 Ah W-B (1 600 A00 5B0)
- Compact quick charger AL 1830 CV (1 600 A00 5B4)
|Dimensions||790 x 150 x 275 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.