BOSCH Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawn Mower - GreenONLINE ONLY
Product code: 197919
- 1300 W Powerdrive motor provides a neat cut regardless of grass length
- Lightweight mower which is easy to manoeuvre around your garden
- 40 litre grass box means less time emptying your cuttings
1300 W Powerdrive motor
Effortlessly mow your lawn with the Bosch Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawn Mower, boasting a 1300 W Powerdrive motor.
This helps to deliver a neat cut, regardless of grass length or uneven ground conditions, with the 34 cm harpened steel blade.
At just 11.1 kg, the lawnmower is light enough to easily carry and manoeuvre around your garden, including around flower beds and paths.
The foldable handles also make storage simple when you've finished, so you don't need to worry about finding enough space.
40 litre grass box
With a large 40 litre grass box you won't have to spend time repeatedly emptying out your cuttings, and the box has a carry handle for your convenience.
Technical specifications for BOSCH Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawn Mower - Green
|Type||Corded rotary lawn mower|
|Other features||- Powerdrive motor
- Lawn drum for stripes
- Grass combs
- Integrated carrying handle
- Motor overload cut-out
|Box contents||- Bosch Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawn mower
- Grass box
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||620 x 410 x 380 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.