REMINGTON EP7010 Epilator - White & PurpleONLINE ONLY
Product code: 222011
- Suitable for body
- 2 speeds
- Water washable
- Non-slip tweezer technology catches every hair
- Perfect angled cap makes epilating anywhere a breeze
- Two speed settings let you adapt to different areas
- Designed with practicality in mind
Non-slip tweezer technology
The Remington EP7010 Epilator has 40 tweezers working together to catch even the shortest hairs. The hair is pulled out by the root, leaving you hair-free for up to four weeks. When hair does grow back, it'll grow softer, thinner, and slower.
Perfect angled cap
The angled cap ensures the EP7010 is always at the optimal angle. You'll be able to reach every everywhere without becoming a contortionist, and still get the same flawless result.
Two speed settings
The faster speed setting is great for long stretches up and down the legs. Alternatively, switch to the slower setting for more sensitive and tricky areas, like under the arms. Wherever you want it, you can get completely hairless skin.
The head pops off so you can safely wash it with water. The included cleaning brush will get hairs out from the Remington EP7010 Epilator, so you don't lose any performance.
Technical specifications for REMINGTON EP7010 Epilator - White & Purple
|Number of tweezers||40|
|Cleaning||- Cleaning brush
- Washable head
|Colour||White & purple|
|Box contents||- Remington EP7010 Epilator
- Adaptor with cord
- Cleaning brush
|Dimensions||32 x 59 x 104 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.