REMINGTON WDF4840 Wet & Dry Foil Women's Shaver - WhiteONLINE ONLY
Product code: 186439
- Cordless shower-proof design means the shaver can be used wet or dry
- Hypoallergenic floating foils follow the body's contours
- Cleaning brush helps you to keep the shaver operating efficiently
Cordless shower-proof design
The WDF4840 can be used wet or dry as it features a showerproof design and an anti-slip grip. It can be charged using the included charging stand to provide up to 30 minutes of cordless shaving time, making it ideal for those with busy lifestyles.
Hypoallergenic floating foils
With two hypoallergenic floating foils that follow the body's contours, the WDF4840 lets you shave those hard to reach places with confidence. Protecting your body from any potential nicks and cuts, the shaver features an integrated flexible trimmer that trims fine hairs and leaves a soft and polished finish.
A handy bikini attachment means that you can gently and precisely trim intimate areas with minimal hassle.
To keep the WDF4840 operating efficiently, you can use the included cleaning brush to ensure that no hairs are clogging the foils or intercept trimmer. This helps to keep the shaver clean and hygienic.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Next day delivery - next working day, excluding weekends (order before 1pm Monday - Thursday)
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please visit our returns page or call us on 0344 561 1234, remembering to quote your order number.