BEURER BY60 Electric Breast Pump Plus SetONLINE ONLY
Product code: 188117
- 10 stimulation & pumping levels
- Memory function
- Mains or battery operation
- Complete set with accessories and carry bag
- Memory function stores your preferred settings for use
- Corded or cordless use for flexibility
Everything you need when expressing breast milk is included in the Beurer BY60 Electric Breast Pump Set.
The comfortable pump has ten stimulation and pumping levels, while the included accessories include two bottles and caps, naturally-shaped teat, adapter and bottle stand.
The set also comes with a handy carry bag, ideal for storage at home or when you need to take it with you.
For ease of use the BY60 Electric Breast Pump has a memory function, so once you've set it up it remembers your settings for future use.
While in use, the clear display shows you usage time so you have all the information you need.
Corded or cordless use
The Beurer BY60 works via the mains when at home, saving you time recharging when you want to use it.
When you're on the go it can also be powered by four AA batteries, which come included with the set.
Technical specifications for BEURER BY60 Electric Breast Pump Plus Set
|Colour||White & grey|
|Box contents||- Beurer BY60 Electric Breast Pump
- Silicone tube
- Pump attachment with silicone membrane and silicone valve
- Silicone cushions x 2
- Bottles x 2
- Bottle caps x 2
- Silicone teat
- Bottle cap for silicone teat
- Manual pump
- Bottle holder
- Adapter for Avent and NUK bottles x 2
- Mains plug
- AA batteries x 4
- Instructions for use
|Dimensions||100 x 168 x 53 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||3 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.