LOGIK LAC10C19 Portable Air Conditioner
Product code: 263352
- Air flow rate: 420 m³/h
- 3 speed settings
- 24 hour timer
- Remote control
If you're struggling to sleep on warmer nights, the air conditioner has a sleep mode to keep your bedroom cool before automatically switching itself off. There is also a programmable timer, so you can set it to start and stop automatically during a 24-hour period.
The auto restart function means the LAC10C19 will automatically resume the previous setting if the power gets cut off unexpectedly.
With its self-evaporative system and handy wheels, the LAC10C19 is an ideal addition to any home.
Technical specifications for LOGIK LAC10C19 Portable Air Conditioner
|Air flow rate||420 m³/h|
|Operating temperature range||17 – 30°C|
|Suitable for room size||20 m³|
|Other features||- Fan mode
- Dry mode
- Carry handle
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Single / Double duct||Single|
|Seasonal energy coefficient of performance||COP 3.1|
|Design load||2.9 kWh|
|Annual electricity consumption||1 kWh|
|Recommended seasonal use||Average|
|Energy efficiency ratio||EER 3.1|
|Energy coefficient of performance||COP 3.1|
|Rated capacity||2.9 kW|
|Hourly electricity consumption for cooling and/or heating||1 kWh|
|Sound power levels||62 dB|
|Names and GWP of refrigerant used||R290|
|Annual energy consumption when cooling (500 hours)||1 kWh|
|Noise level||62 dB(A)|
|Power cord length||1.78 m|
|Box contents||- Logik LAC10C19 Portable Air Conditioner
- Remote control
- Window kit
- Instruction book
|Dimensions||765 x 467 x 397 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||890 x 515 x 440 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||3.76 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Reserve and Collect
If your item is in stock locally, you can reserve it online for free, to collect from store minutes later. So you'll get it even quicker than we can bring it to you, and with no delivery charges. Once reserved, your item's held till closing time the next day, to be paid for when you collect.
For more peace of mind, add a Repair & Support Plan – if this purchase suffers a fault or mishap, all costs to put it right are on us. Your benefits include:
- Unlimited fast, hassle-free repairs
- We'll fix in 7 days from collecting or receiving the item for repair, or replace with new
- Annual service and deep clean (major kitchen appliances only)
- If it breaks while you’re abroad, we’ll fix when you get back (portable items only)
- Annual performance check (computers only)
- 24/7 technical support (cameras, TV equipment, tablets, monitors, scanners, audio and telephones only)
If you're ordering this item for delivery or for sending to a store to collect there, add a Repair & Support Plan on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Repair & Support Plan in store when you collect.
See more on our Repair & Support Plans.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR representative
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.