RUSSELL HOBBS Extreme Glide 21530 Steam Iron - Purple & WhiteONLINE ONLY
Product code: 212540
- Extreme glide gets through your ironing quickly and efficiently
- Anti-drip system keeps your clothes from staining
- Self-cleaning function helps maintain your iron
Ironing your clothes becomes a simpler task thanks to the Russell Hobbs Extreme Glide 21530 Steam Iron. It combines a higher steam output and an anti-static soleplate for extra glide. It'll work through creases easily for effective ironing that's effective.
For tricky wrinkles use the handy vertical steam function.
An anti-drip function stops water from dripping onto your clothes, so there won't be any unsightly stains or moisture damage on your garments.
The Russell Hobbs Extreme Glide 21530 Steam Iron's handy self-cleaning function prevents the build-up of limescale to help it last longer. The system uses steam to force limescale out through the steam holes so you can easily wipe water residue away.
Technical specifications for RUSSELL HOBBS Extreme Glide 21530 Steam Iron - Purple & White
|Steam flow rate||- Continuous: 150 g/min
- Shot: 45 g/min
|Reservoir capacity||350 ml|
|Type of soleplate||Ceramic|
|Safety features||Safety lock|
|Colour||Purple & white|
|Power cord storage||Yes|
|Power cord length||2.5 m|
|Box contents||- Russell Hobbs Extreme Glide 21530 Steam Iron
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||155 x 122 x 284 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||3 years (3rd year by online registration)|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.