AMICA AFC6550SS 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - Stainless Steel
Product code: 247034
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- Four zones and two large ovens to meet all your cooking needs
- Automatic cooking lets you get on with your day
- Hassle-free cleaning with catalytic liners
Four zones and two large ovens
Prepare larger meals with ease for friends and family with the Amica AFC6550SS 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker.
Boil, fry and sauté on the electric ceramic hob which features four different sized zones and six power levels - provide extra heat for larger pots and pans as well as gentler heat for small delicate dishes. With two spacious oven cavities, you wont struggle to fit in all the elements of your Sunday roast at the same time, so nothing has to sit around going cold while the last bits are cooked.
Sometimes you want to get the dinner on and then be able to leave the kitchen to get on with other things. With the automatic and semi-automatic cooking functions, you never need to worry about things burning. The semi-automatic feature turns the oven off once a set time has elapsed, so if your hands are full you won't need to rush back to the kitchen.
With the automatic function, you can put your food in at the beginning of the day and set when you want it be finished for - the AFC6550SS Cooker will automatically turn on at the correct time to have your food perfectly cooked for your pre-set time.
Your oven will stay sparkling clean and hygienic thanks to the catalytic liners. There's no need to scrub away dirt with expensive cleaners - simply run the cleaning cycle every so often and let your oven do the hard work for you. The removable glass panes make it easier to get rid of spills and splashes too and the top oven door can be completely detached for the yearly deep clean.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts
Technical specifications for AMICA AFC6550SS 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - Stainless Steel
|Type||Freestanding electric cooker|
|Hob type||Electric ceramic|
|Number of zones||4|
|Oven type||- Main: electric
- Second: electric
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Timer type||Fully programmable main oven|
|Display type||LED display|
|Safety features||- Residual heat indicator
- Temperature limiter
- Ceramic shatterproof glass
|Other features||- Easy clean surface
- 6 power levels
|Oven type||- Main: fan
- Second: conventional
|Size||- Main: large
- Second: medium
|Capacity||- Main: 67 litres
- Second: 44 litres
|Main oven shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Second oven shelves||- 1 shelf
- 3 shelf positions
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||- Main: 0.88 kWh
- Second: 0.78 kWh
|Viewing window||- Main: double glazed
- Second: double glazed
|Door opening style||- Main: Left-hinged
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Oven cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / Catalytic liners
- Second: Assisted cleaning / Catalytic liners
|Removeable door glass||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Safety features||Safety chain|
|Grill type||Integrated half-width electric grill|
|Minimum distance required||- 600 mm above hob
- 20 mm to the sides
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 45 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Electrical power rating||10.5 kW|
|Box contents||- Amica AFC6550SS 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker
- User manual
|Dimensions||900 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||990 x 630 x 710 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||56 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Electric Cooker Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the cooker will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the cooker and its settings, then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.